Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello my bootyful ladies!!! omg just got so excited at eastenders and nerly pee'd myself hahaha.loved it!!!!wat u all doin?? i agree with diane!!! u gots to wait for implantation silly billy!!!! then ur bfp wil be ther :D ppppffffftttt jo its her job u had every ryt to ask for hCg 1!!!!!xxxxxx

hmmm pizza! Yummy! Ive eaten a full pack of strawberrys n suga n cream. Yum. Am hungry again tho! Pizza sounds gud, or maybe a fish or black puddin supper! With loadsa salt n vinegar! Droool x

Loren this is wat a thyroid is

In vertebrate anatomy, the thyroid is one of the largest endocrine glands in the body. This gland is found in the neck, inferior to (below) the thyroid cartilage (also known as the Adam's apple) and at approximately the same level as the cricoid cartilage. The thyroid controls how quickly the body uses energy, makes proteins, and controls how sensitive the body should be to other hormones.

The thyroid participates in these processes by producing thyroid hormones, principally thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3). These hormones regulate the rate of metabolism and affect the growth and rate of function of many other systems in the body. Iodine and tyrosine are used to form both T3 and T4. The thyroid also produces the hormone calcitonin, which plays a role in calcium homeostasis.

The thyroid is controlled by the hypothalamus and pituitary. The gland gets its name from the Greek word for "shield", after the shape of the related thyroid cartilage. Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid) and hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) are the most common problems of the thyroid gland.

ok Diane what is it with the fish and black pudding? it sounds gross

i no what a thyroid is shey, just didnt no antibiotics could treat them

well i gotta go for now. have to go get DS from daycare. talk to you lovely ladies later.

o lol sorry Loren. hehe my bad! my mom was given something for her thyroid.

Ya I know this i have an underactive one. Is yourmums infected? ifso would love to know how that happened?
If it'snot working it gets treatedwith thyroxine a synthetic hormone if it over active its treated with iodine I believe

hahaha o god u do make me gag diane!!! but i stil wuv uuuuuuuuuu xxxxxx

haha its ok shey, ooooooh ooer :S wat was up with ur mums?? byeee

i'm confussed.
Loren she was just and HCAshe needed doctors orders for taking blood. As I would have needed blood taken for my measlesimmunity for work anywho she did it after a little nag. I told her I was going to be an HCA it's case of looking after colleagues

oh greny/yellow floresant pee has this been used as a symptom?

i have herd bright smelly pee is a symptom jo :D :yipee: xxxx

wel like bright/dark pee like u have been on the ale xx

Hmm it's not concentrated like when it goes a dark browny yellow orange more of floresant jacket colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"