Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are I took an answer now test on a sunday was a bfn then got faint pos on dollar test next day

my faint ones were as think as the control line but had to take it apart and examine it with a flashlight while standing on my head to see it lol

lol... I dont have to take mine apart to see it. and dh sees it too. he saw it before me. lol

im not sure shan mine got darker in a couple of days from the first faint one I got the top frer the next evening after the really faint dollar test then 2 days later got the darker frer and the really dark dollar test

I have the worst headache today and am out of tylenol guess im gonna have to drag my butt to the store before it gets any worse ill bbiab

Hi Diane,Ness,Rach,Brandy and Jo sorry if I missed anyone hope you all have a good day Ness men are asses when your pregnant not sure if they just act worse or we can put up with less bs from them

Brandy the drama only gets worse sorry to say wait till she is 16 haveing bf trouble and on her period at the same time lol

lol nicole you might have a point there with us being less able to deal with their moods when pregnant!

OMG girls I just saw something so upsetting....I was googling pictures of a 10 week fetus to see what my baby looks like and there was all these horrible pictures of aborted fetus at 10 weeks I feel sick and upset :cry: I had to turn it off quickly I can't believe something like that is allowed on the internet!

I know Ness Im not sure what the point of putting that on the internet serves

I looked up something the other day ans was disgusted with the results. SO I have a test next tuesday for blood. and it takes 2 days to get it back :cry: but now that my tests have dried I can see darker lines :happydance:

I just spoke with the people for homebirth. Didnt get good vibe of off this chick the other one is on maternity leave. Anyways she is the one doing the test.. but umm she said they dont do appts til 12 weeks and no ultrasound unless the feel something is wrong :cry:

is there not another place you can call I wouldnt want to have someone I didnt bond with or have a good realtionship with deliver my baby thats to stressfull and painfull time to deal with someone you dont like
I swear ladies my brain is just not working I was trying to spell particularly and had to go look it up

Oh the baby is taking the brain cells away. :haha:

I did find another place online where they give you a choice if you want it. Plus I thought these people came to your home they dont. I have to travel 30 mins to their home. I cant image being 38 weeks driving half hour!

Diane I can do your ticker for you but you need to email me your password. I promise I wont do anything to your acct:) I can even pretty up your fonts and colors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"