Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was gorgeous made it through sides and 2 slices body hates me but yummy

I am good thanks, how are you? I am just waiting for the electrician to come by, I hate it when they tell you they will be here between a certain time, like between 12 and 5.... I can't do anything, can't even go to the bloody loo in case the doorbell rings.

Yeah I see you had some blood taken today, ugh I hate it too, when I was pregnant they took 3 vials and then called me back the next day to take more cos my HCG levels were not great, it was horrible, I have to look away. You got some good symptoms though, hope its your month!!!

Jo I have dark brown yellow pee :wohoo:

Shey my mom and brother have thyroid problems. Neither take antibiotic. Antibiotics are for infections.. Like Jo said you need synthetic hormones or iodine.

81 outside right now and I am so hot. I think I am gonna have to cut my hair off again this summer:wacko:

how do i knw if i hav any points jo? Luv u babe x loren sweetie, did u say u poas? Opk bfp? Go get bonking mrs!

Loren I actually took chaste tree berry for 3 days last month two days later I ovd. I drink one cup of green tea a day. I am sure my prental vitamins have some interesting stuff in it.

I'm gonna do a diane and test. Least I will have a bfn to compare my bfp to!! Omg I'm bridesmaid in 2 days! Arggh!!

doubt i am Di AF due in next 4-5 days!!! as of tmra!!! biatchhhhh hahaha.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oooooh i might have to try sum shan!!!xxxxxx

GEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM my darlinggg xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

missd u to sweety!!!!! i shud really move my ass and clean up but am sitn in the dark on this watchn tele haha nobbys gon the gym!xxxx

If you try it dont take it for two long and do it before you ov. thats what the other doc says.

thanx chick i didnt feel comfortable tho me m8s wer alot better than myn!! lol.u ok hun?? xxxxx

okey doke thanx shan xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back