Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm wings. I need to eat I am so nauseous right now.

and I need ac! it was 81 here today and I am dying. Think Im getting my hair short again.

i need mine cut it touches my butt its so long all I mange to do any more is put it in a pony tail

there giving almost 90 degree temps here next week we go from raining and high 50's low 60's for three weeks to that ill never be able to stand it ill have to sit in front of the ac with my feet in a bucket of ice

it feels like its in the 90's here. last summer it felt like it was in the 100's

Ok so where is Jo and where did Diane run off to im gonna go get the lo ready for bed only got 30min till the season finale of Grey's anatomy looks like its gonna be a good one

ugh Shey Ive been to florida in the summer i can take the heat I hate the humidity the thick air with no breeze UGH ok ladies bbiab

ok only here for a sec commercial on I can def see the line Shan I do see what you meen about it being thin but its deffintly darker wait 2 days and take another it should be even darker i would try and get a blood test just to make sure hcg is doubling I dont want to upset you just to give you info sometimes lines wont get darker because its an etopic just something to watch for if you have something more then cramps dont wait to get it looked at

Im not worried. I had a faint one on a blue yesterday could barely see its a little darker today too.
I havent taken frer since monday and I dont plan on it. I dont like their tests. I def dont have ectopic I dont even feel preg except bellybutton twinges, the nauseous feeling and boob aches here and there and lets not forget the bloat :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back