Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To join in the ss'ing i have

sore bb's
cramping low down in stomach and
constipation followed by urgent no 2's
indigestion yesterday
feeling slightly sicky this morning and early afternoon

is it too early yet??:shrug:

iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kirstieeeeee........how have u n spud been doin????xxxxx missd uuuuu xxxxxx

awwwwww little yellow jo!!!! bless xxxxxxxx

very very very gd symptoms mrsbb1 dnt no chick but every woman is differnt xxxx

hiya loren!! i have been panicking coz have been away from here lol spud is making me really sick lol good sign lol how have you been? dont stress about the drinking at your birthday!! i got absolutely steaming the night i got pregnant and had went out loads before bfp lol xxx

hi diane. hope are you? how is oh? cookie still chewing everything? xxx

cudnt upload a proper photo jo, but shes in my avator! Just had a tiny bit ewcm! Wtf?!

because ive got these cleansing dog wipes ther thick and i put them in the fridge and on these hot days i go out and wipe her down with 1 and she cools down and she loves it!!! ther to help shiny coat and dog odour but ther ideal in hot wether thers 10 in a pack and its 2 packs for £1 so wen am in ther next i could pik u up a few packs for cookie if u want and al send them up tya?? ther realy ideal anyhoo sweety xxxxxx

bit of everything this time of the cycle.
Off to bed in a minute on nights tomorrow so early to bed up early then back to bed

hiya loren!! i have been panicking coz have been away from here lol spud is making me really sick lol good sign lol how have you been? dont stress about the drinking at your birthday!! i got absolutely steaming the night i got pregnant and had went out loads before bfp lol xxx

awwwww gdgdgdgdgd on the sikness in a way haha as u sed lil spud is growen fine and well!!!!! fine thanx huni bun.haha i didnt TTC this month anyway babe so i got to get very drunk and had no worries :D xxxxxx

hahaha diane.....wierdly ive just countd right haha am freaked out, my periods have been every month on the 27-29th of the month right........ last month was 25th:mad: only erly 1 but uno wen i sed i BD'd on CD20 well guess wa......14 days from CD20 will b the 28th of may!!!! ooooooo wudnt tha b marvelous iv it wernt AF and sumthin else xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back