Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they were never sure if I was early just little yellow and chord round my neck.

Ribbit

lol at dust ruffile Nicole reminds me of Sex and the City :haha: we call them valance sheets over here

isnt valance a curtain?

I am doing my nursery in green and brown .. but I am not in a rush. lol. Its Dh office right now :haha: The baby will share our room for a bit.

I love this.
https://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2014&e=zen-landing

and this.. yes I am different.

https://www.armsreach.com/shop-3/the-cocoon-14/

Ohhh poor Dh being booted out. Like an oliver green?

love the hammock idea.All cute. I want to go with plain white furniture, real simple

apparently in India they have thooli. I found the coccon and showed dh and he told me lol. SO I guess we are getting that. I went simple with Saben and had a nursery but I think with this one I am more relaxeed and go with the flow. Although I think I have it clothed to 6 months lol.

hee hee hoping for wins here tiny chances but a girl can hope

aww wee jaundice jo! And loren, u neva knw chick! Maybe ur egg was waitin til it saw sum tadpoles b4 jumping out its pod! Omg, im meltin! Its 25degrees out there! Wud it be ok to clip a lil puppy? Shes always panting! Such a thick fluffy coat thats been designd to withstand icy waters! Poor we girl. She sleeps on the kitchen floor cos its cold! X

AWWW so cute!! congrats on the darker line shan!! :)

still got ewcm so maybe ov today / 2mro or is it a ss?? hmmmmm

THe only baby furniture we'll get is crib then everything else portable like changer

has she got loads of water Diane.
NOt sure on the clipping I'm not a big fan but some dogs need it

Jo and Diane like the charts lots.

I am using Sabens baby dresser. we still have it with the changing table top:)

alright really going now.

Diane I would think clipping her hair would be ok.

afternoon girlies! im soo hot here!!!! anyone seen my bfp? if so can you tell i to hurry up and get me

thanks shan :flower: i like white furniture too jo, maybe with lil bears on. Saw a lovely nursery on 1borneverymin. The girl whos baby had bowel outside body. Nice and simple but had a relaxing feel to it. I like pastel colours too x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"