Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
heyyyyy brandy...u ok????xxx

am gna change my ticker just 4 fun hahaha al jinx meself and get AF tmra haha ah well least i no i havnt tried so if she shows up then its ok :D xxxxxxx

aww loren! Yes that would be sooo fandabidozey!!! Eeeek! Am excitd 4 u 2 nw chickalydoodee :hugs:

okey doke huni wel i'll let uno wen am goin ther next, will be within the next week or 2 but sooner than later lv the place hahah.ooooh i am a little to haha no harm in a little :O what if haha, xxxx hahaha chickalydoodee hahahahaha crazy lady!!!xxxxx

Well dangit, right when I wanna get online, DH wants to watch a movie and cuddle. Guess I'll take what I can get haha.

Sorry to run..miss yall!

oh and btw bleev me, uno SS am no longer doing it, ive had so many what u cud call symptoms even b4 i BD'd that cud have made me think i was preg and i blaintly cudnt have been!!! so SS can eff off frm nw on haha xxxxxx

did i say sumthin :| haha , awwww have nice snuggley nyt brandy xxxx

have a gd day tmra rach xxxx

Hi Karen your symptoms are sounding good to me honey:) When did you ov?

Diane I do have 5 bedrooms Senthil is using one for his office..

Hi Kirstie!

Diane Send Mollys pic to my email I can upload it.

Loren its funny you talk about symptoms. I barely had anything .. and what I did have was different than any other time :haha:

its wierd isnt it haha its like ya sit ther and obses about any little thing but then u get them wen ur not ttc its just our bodys being freaks!!! its like wen i got my bfp i didnt get any noticeable thinking bk now symptoms till CD17, cd17 really bad tiredness startd, and then CD19 peeing all the tym and feeling like i wantd to pee bt didnt need to go and realy unbleevable sore boobs startd on CD22 but i new from the big fat ass postive i got on CD20 haha its just mad and silly really mother natures a tit wen she wants t b xxx

I just wanted to say a quick "hi". I will not be back on till at least sunday as I am going out of town this weekend. Also, since I will miss page 2000...Happy 2000 pages!!!:happydance::haha:
I hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend.:kiss:

hiya !! loren ru testin?? noticed ur ticker tell me all wooooo hoooooo xxxxxx

hiya !! loren ru testin?? noticed ur ticker tell me all wooooo hoooooo xxxxxx

yerrr y nt haha only BD'd 1ce but my period seems to be around the same date not the same CD so hopefully if am right when we did BD was around about OV so just thort y nt lol, i BD'd on CD20 and 14days from that day will b the 28th of may and i always seem to get AF late in the month between 27-29th of the month cept last month which was 25th :mad: norty april lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"