Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yer bt u luk about 24 diane!!!!!so its alllllllll good!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx

di ur cat is cute but lux posesd with its eyes haha awww xxxx

hahaha loren! Ud beta hope i dnt tel her u sed that! Haha, she may cast a spell on u! Aww, thats princess tigtigz! Shes such a baby munchkin! I look 24? Haha, thanx 4 bein nice but i honestly look bout 34! Yrz of unhealthy eatin n smokin duz that to u! X

Aww Diane Happy Birthday! 30 is an awesome age. Ill be 32 in a few months! eeekkpp

shan! Am not 30 yet woman! :growlmad: please let me enjoy my last 9 days of bein '20 something' :haha: how are u anyway shan? X

hahahah y is she a freaky cat??? awww bless!!! wel i am wel and truely blind with tears hahaha that was so sad!!!!! no seriously u luk ded yung!!! u r stil yung now aswel haha but uno wa i mean lol.dign a holeeeeeee hahah.wel am 22 and i must luk abar 40 then the amount of smoking and crap i eat!!xxx mias just tried biting me the little shit!!! she goes devil dog agen of a nyt now!! fuk wit!! i need to clean my mouth out b4 i get preg haha baby will cum out n tel the midwife to fukoff n giza ciggy!!!!hahah xxx not funi but thinking of a new born popn out n sayn that is haha xxx

right girlies OH has just emerged from the bedroom saying he wants cuddles he cn kiss ass am getna shower t wash this tan off and giving di her poas fix haha al txt u my with my result of bfn haha spk tmra girlies lv yaaaaaa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Diane.. I had to put kids to bed and get them ready for bed. Phew gonna feel like we are running a daycare here soon. :haha: No I was saying it in case I forget :blush: But 30s are so much better than 20s:)

Hi Loren and Shey.

Nauseous and under seasonal allergy attack otherwise okay. Feel myself needing bed earlier. lol

Aww Shan! I try to go to bed early cause of my LO but never happens

Night girlie get some rest! text me tomorrow when you wake up

nite shan! 28 sheena? I wudve guessd much younger! Just goes to shw age is just a numba! Loren, am waitin 4 that txt! Lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"