Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 25 this year!
I have now nearly thrown up, good old mouthfulof reflux grosss. Didn't sleep well it's way to hot. Molly is far from cute she is a stink monster

Wahoooo made FF work for me. Charts with my cover line,O day and post O temps have a 2 in 3 chance of being PG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!32 points today

Loren, do we share the same boyfriend cause mine pre ordered that game too!!!

Right, today is weddin day. I have chronic toothache where wisdom tooth is coming through, it's more gum ache. Nothing a champers won't fix!

ohh enjoy rachael. i can't believe your upp this early. Report back I needwedding ideas

lol.
would you like totry house work and nausea and i'll go wedding?

morning gals! what a gorgeous day over here!! 25 degrees! Sat in the garden on my lappytoppy with my carrot oil on :haha: Mark and I are going to do some gardening today and then having a bbq late afternoon!

Is everyone ok?

Rach you're probs at the wedding now but hope it all goes well - what a gorgeous day for it!! Enjoy the champers!!

Feelinh pretty shattered today - Mark was up at 6.15 to go play golf. Why are men so bloody noisy? grrr! Feel a bit grotty so eating plenty of ice lollies for my fluids! Thought of water :sick: but haven't actually felt sicky for a good few days except for a bit of waves here and there plus my back-ne is calming down so think my hormones are levelling out now!

I have to say all your symptoms are sounding ace girls!

Diane I had some ewcm around 6/7dpo too! Not tons but a little! I'm getting very excited for the bfp's that are coming to you girls!!!

xx

aww thanks nessibabe! :flower: hope u have a lovely afternoon, u deserve it! And bbq sounds ace :thumbup: rach, have a great day, bt not too much :wine: remember u may hav a gorjus lil bun in the oven! Fxd! And jo, im gona go and make myself extremely jelous and go and view your chart! Lol x

lol Di..but your chart is looking amazing too! Could be a nice ID there at 5 dpo :D Fx'd for all of you xo

We're having a bbq today too..it's lovely weather..sunny and warm but not hot. Shouldn't be cuz it's nearly winter here. Everyone in the family has taken a liking to rubbing my tummy now..and calling baby a "he"..they're all so convinced, they nearly have me convinced too lol. Scan is in 4 days! Oh I can't wait!!!!!!!

aww thanks brandy :flower: hahaha every1 will be shockd if it turns out to be a lil girlie! But im 100percent sure its a boy, for what its worth lol. U have a lovely day too brandy! Wish i was havin a bbq :cry: lol x

You can come to mine! I'll save ya some bbq chicken breast and corn on the cob..mmmmm mmmmm.

DH just bought me some donut holes...Told him I was having a craving and out he ran. Gah he's so sweet.

aww brandy! Youre makin me drool girl! If only you wherent thousand of miles away *sigh* well make sure u have sum on my behalf! And aw sweet hubby, you have him well trained! X

I sure do...when he feels like it anyways lol. Still haven't got the whole "doing dishes, laundry, picking up after himself" part down.

How's Cookie doing?

My sister in law just got a new puppy, I gotta show you how cute she is! Oh my gosh

She's teeeeny tiny..her name is Roxy.

Attachments

• FoxyRoxy1.jpg
    FoxyRoxy1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 0
  • FoxyRoxy2.jpg
    FoxyRoxy2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FoxyRoxy3.jpg
    FoxyRoxy3.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1
Good Morning.

Brandy Your DH sounds so sweet. Can he talk to my hubby? I was so sick last night between nausea and having seasonal allergy attacks. I needed medicine my stuff wasnt working. Dh complained. I woke up even more sick this morning. I have never had seasonal allergies this bad!

Hi Diane.Hi Ness

Well I am off to shower.

Sorry you're feeling so bad, Shan. Hopefully you can get a break soon!

Did you test again this morning?

omg brandy! :cloud9: thats just the most adorable handbag dog eva! What kind is she? It seems roxy is a popular puppy name! You really need to work on house training that man of yours! Mines is well traind! Does the hoovering, dishes, laundry and even makes the bed! Haha. It did take about 8yrs of training and sexual bribery tho lol x x

sorry ur feeling crap shan and senthil is being less than sympathetic. Can u take antihystamines? :hug:

I'm awake and I shouldn't be but any who I am her why is it soooooooo damn hot.
DIane why is my chart so good? I've been woken so manytimesmy best tempretures aren't on there. Igot a 36.81 at 2am and a 36.67a minute ago. I hate hungry nausea especially when you just ate.
BBQsoundsnice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back