Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not according toevery stick i pee on. I couldn't resist at 2 am

haha, its still way early jo! Implantation may not have happend yet and it takes a day or 2 after that for hcg to creep into ur peepee. Its u that dictates wether ur pg or not, not a stick :thumbup:

are u mad woman? Why on earth u hoping for the flying bitch??? What is wrong with u? Bfps dnt come with return to sender!

well no negative thinking jo! :growlmad: your getin that :bfp: ok?! Well just gave dh :sex: for the 1st time in 5months that wasnt :baby: making! Just chillin out today jo. Going to watch come dine with me soon. Ive eaten 1.5 kilos of strawberries since yesterday! Mite take cookie to the park in the evening when its coold dwn a bit! What u up to mojo? X

lucky boy and lucky cookie.
I amon the night shift so presently in bed. I will get uphave a shower,dosomehouse work then head off to work

hiya constipated is a symptom jo, although so is diarrea?? owever ya spell it!! lux gud so far tho . so hot here 2day its fab!! xxxx

I wanted to know that tooo Gem.
Constipationisalsoasymptom ofa very lathargic thyroid. Sigh. In this heat I need to off load to cool me down

MIL was just telling me about a Korma she had for lunch now I want 1. Wahhhhhhh

awww i so hope u r preggas jo. im 'tryin' not to ss this month as last month had so many symptoms, well so many of us do and nothin its poo. it wud be so gooooood if we all got r bfps! xxxxxxxxxx

I m just doing it for the fun aspect. I know I won't be.

jo! :growlmad: didnt i say no negativity!?! Yes gem that was me last year, 3 stones lighter! :shock: dnt ride much any more. Even contemplating selling my boy. Or beta option wud be to lose weight lol! Yay, were all getin our bfps! Pma pma! X

Negativity Nooooo. A proper cycle is progress for me. Not sure I can take 9months of feeling pants.

you maybe one of the lucky ones jo! And you being on nights is to our advantage as ur on here more often haha x hi gem :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"