Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Great weather today, can't believe it, hope it lasts...

well i'm about 4/5 dpo no other symptoms today but breaking out in spots on my chest/arms - why does that happen when it's good weather and you want to wear strappy tops :wacko:

Jo - don't envy you with the night shifts and trying to sleep on a day like this - my dad is a paramedic and shifts are rubbish!

i get more spots onmy chest than face yucky. I don't mind nights the first is always rubbish though

eugh think i spoke 2 soon, sorry tmi but ive had dirrahea all evenin, and i had that last cycle 2 bout now so it dusnt look good!! got bfn b4 hahaha wat was i expectin really, think im 4 dpo maybe?? oh went pub by hiimself seen as i got tha runs lol sorrrrry ladies not wat u wana hear. dus any1 else ever get this?? xxxxxxxxx

It's the heat gemwhih is why I hate being bunged up when your bodies hot one of the quickest ways to loose heat is to poop. progesteron heats you

hi jo xxx just gona pik oh up frm th pub down the road , ill be bak 2 chat in 5 minxxxxxx

so tha prob defo means ive ovd and hav lots of progesterone!!! woooopppppyyy pooooopy dooooooo!!!!!! xxxxxxx right best go or hell be avin a nother pint n il av t wait :( xxxx

lol we liv on the main rd its gud few miles hahaha im 2 soft tho haha xxx

HIYA was just sayin bk and my kitten posted th rest lol

went 2 tesco n got sum fruit n fibre hope it helps?
are you at wrk hun?? xxxxx

lol was just typin and my kitten jumped on my laptop hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g