Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you find out what that stuff was called shan? it's the cmthat make you look like ya lady bits have acold right?
Yep I am starving tooo. my poor collegue mus think i'm going to explode

oh yeah constantly moist I thought it had gone this morning then wham half a ton of snot when i wiped.
SHan I demansd a darker test

I have cramps in the area near mybelly button but just thought it was wind or my rubbish digestion system same went with my arthritis it just didn't like the weather

thanks shan xx

dont know if i need 2 go BD still?? hahaha wat dya think??

ummmm can cats sense pregnancy?? dont fink so, wishfulthinkin , my cat is being so strange around me lol

shan have u swallowd a dictionary? Lol. Lukoreah? Lol. Hmm, stable chart shan? Is that a good thing? Must admit my charts neva been so stable lol. Gem, ive testd 3 times today :rofl: too many hpts! Is that possible? Lol hi jo x

jo cramps nr naval gud implantation sign! :thumbup: gem, apparently cats can pick up on it and become more clingy! Nw wheres my 4 got t6? Lol x

di ur mad!! aww she keeps comin an sittin on top of my tummy and makin funny miaow noises 2day!! its weird cos since we got the kitten last week shes been really distant, but tonite she is all over me. oh noticed it!! shes sat rite next to me now!! and shes followin me everywer. i just think itd be mad if i got my bfp!! think im goin to bed cos the laptop is bein weird! its sooooo hot prob b bak on in bit cos wont be able to sleep!! nite nite, luuuuuvvv u all, i think were going to all get r bfps next week!! jo those belly button twinges r all good!!! they r one of the biggest signs!!! woooop woooop i want those 2!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

lol. right i amhere with my roastdinner prepared half an hour

hiccaburps, dogs that think they are cats do the samething

us british gals not gud enuf jo? Haha, kidin, well, its saturday nite and some people actually have a social life :rofl:

Whats a social life?
Hmmm i was thinking it had gone quiet with just us 2 here

1 in 10 chances atleast of a :bfp: today if I am destinned for 1 this cycle

its a private party jo! Woohaah! :wine: bloatd, add it babe! The more points the better! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back