Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NICOLE!

Atleast matts organised on names if not baby stuff

Ive been peed on my a fish and pond moss flung in my hair and im not even gonna go into detail about the wrom slime UGH lol

peed on?????? slime what the heck happens in your house hold

lol I caught a fish was takeing it off the hook and it decided to pee on me and the worms were extremly slimy and just nasty lol

OMG I think I would have hurled right there.

I cant handle stuff right now. No hurling but the smells and certain things DH says makes me gag. He ate a banana yesterday and he had to rinse his mouth out or not talk to me..

it was a little ruff lol but if it had been 2 weeks ago I would have been pukeing everywhere

Glad your MS has settled. Mine is getting worse no hurling but I swear I feel it sometimes. I always need food in my belly.

I'm joining in as I feel sick for half my cycles.I had a little reflux earlier thought my head would end upin the toilet

well dh took us to breakfast this am I gagged all the way there and couldnt hardly eat but it passes pretty fast and doesnt last all day like it use to but certain smells still get me

my belly is a little icky now my dinner hasnt settled well and im so tired feels like I havnet slept in days

UGH Jo we go every weekend I know I shouldnt complain but dh only wants to go to the same place and he has to go early in the am and my belly doesnt settle untill around 10 or later

eatting early is wrong unless i'm on anearly then I need the energy

well we were up at 7am and he was ready to go I hadnt even got woken up yet he doesnt understand I dont get 2 hours straight sleep Im up peeing or my siatic nerve is acting up if I lay a certain way on my hip for to long the pain is pretty bad

I have to eat before DS gets on the bus. If I dont I am sick for hours! But I cant eat eggs anymore.. I cant cook them gagging galore.

Jo get some apple cider vinegar with the mother.. Its all natural and swiggle a cap full before dinner. It will have your acid reflux gone in a few days:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back