Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ouchy, matts the opposit just won't get up unless it's for work or sport

oh it's not regular SHan it was a one off thank god

Ugh I have heartburn setting in again tonight old wives tales says the more heartburn you have the more hair the baby has well let me tell you that isnt the case ive had it so bad I was throwing up from it and all my kids have been born almost bald lol

My daughter had some but the boys had hardly any but she has the thickest head of curly hair ive ever seen

With my crazy natural curls and Senthils hair we are bound to have a kid with curly hair.

I need to go to bed. so tired. I feel drunk ugh

night

well I think ill go to bed myself just plum wore out tonight it was a fun day felt good to be able to go do something and not feel so sick NIGHT LADIES

hiya woke up 2 filled out boobs, really hot but it is here at mo, and ewcm?? fort i had already ov'd, and my cat is being weird again sitting on my belly and following me round hahahaha. how was the weddin rach? xxxxx

Good thanks!! I'm bored of ss this month so I've not thought about it much. Xxx I'm very tired from yesterday gonna have to nap

oooooo wer on page 1984 year i was born!!! ummmmm fxd bfp on page 2011 xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya ness glad ms isnt as bad xxx had a lil peek at ur journal yest, ur bump is gorgeous!! soooo cute! think im goin 2 get ready 2 go the beach with oh xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello ladies! Ooh bfps page 2010 or 11! Ok my temps down again, is it down enuf for i.d? Hmm ooh the excitement lol. Jos temp was down ALOT this morning! I.d? Woopie! That girls pg! X

love the chart, Diane Yup could be ID I think I had it at cd 7.

Rach yours looks good too

Jo, yours is high good sign:)

thanks shan, jo is stil to update hers when shes up. Her presleep temp was very low tho so gud sign x

That is a good sign. For me this month my temps didnt change a whole lot and they are stabilizing a little now.:)

Well I need to spend time with the kiddos and my mom is coming too from NY.

Everyones charts are lookin good :D I'm so excited!!!!!!!

Morning Shan :hugs:

I'm going to pick up DD and decide what creation to make for dinner. Neverending job, I tell ya.

Aww Toy Story is on..brings back so many memories. My lil brother used to watch it every single day without fail. So sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back