Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill try. listening to a 7 yr old cry for no reason stinks.

You have a good day Diane. praying for that bfp for you!

hiyaaa diane xxxxxx
what u upto??
ive got loads of watery and lotiony cm today. hope its a symptom. xxx

hey gemma! Hope its a symptom too! Im just chillaxing! Its just 2 hot, i hate it lol, dreaming of a lovely cool breeze x

Hello.

My temp was 35. something before I went to bed. I woke up a coupleof time during my night temps have ranged from 36.15 - 36.31 - 36.68 when I woke up to get up at 6pm god knows what happened there. Any one want to choose which one to put into ff?

ooooo so doo i fxd!! ummmm jo u kno im rubbish at temps, wish i cud help!!

i kno its so hot!! ive tied the house, done food shoppin, now need 2 do my work and i cba!! ive not had any cramps so far, thats a gud sign 4 me!! i hope all this cm isnt ov xxxxx

I wish I had ruddy slept well and not been woken by my bladder

Jo, you should use the last one, I'd think..the one where you've had the most sleep is the most accurate. Never use temps before you sleep as they're not accurate enough.

i do the before sleep as a kinda comparison I never put it on. but then i was woken several times again it gives me choise lol

lol..Yeah I bet. I'd say pick the one where you got the most consecutive sleep. I know it's hard to do on night shift.

nice chart jo! Even better when ur temp shoots up tomorrow :thumbup: hows the symptoms jo? X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back