Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

She was a superhero....

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/IMG-20150308-WA0009_zpsdrkc7s42.jpg

Hey ladies sorry not been on much ..had madis 3rd bday party 2day and off to portugal on thursdat for a week so its bday over there so busy packin etc....

Im cd9 cbfm high 2day so hoping good sign...

Thanks for the root bundle i too cnt believe ur 17 weeks its sooo fast....lil bubs b here soon ?? R u finding gender

Myheart soooo hope u av ovulated ..fx hun !!

Natily def countdown for us...:)) not sure about vitex ..but hope wat ever u try works

Wanting hun i hope ur ok..pm me if you need hun always here for a chat hugs xx

Good luck to all u ladies xx

Thanks emma, yes we have a gender scan on Tuesday I cant wait.
Your little girl is so cute!! Hope you have a lovely holiday you deserve a nice break xxx

Im CD16 and got a positive opk today. Still getting a high on my CBFM but I reset it this month so I'm not expecting a peak. I have been getting some right sided ovary pain today but I dont have a tube on that side so I think my chances this month are slim!
I only have a 10/11 day luteal phase so I will be testing on 19th if AF hasn't arrived.

Hope you have a great holiday Emma! I am slightly jealous, I could sooooo do with a holiday! 😄 your daughter looks fantastic little cutie.

My heart defo do some baby dancing tonight that opk looks positive to me Yey! 😊

Lots of positive thoughts and baby dust to everyone in the crazy testers thread xxxx

thanks hun, we didn't dtd in the end as dd1 was sick so its doubtful now I suppose, though I just got this, so maybe not xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 12
How exciting bundle, looking forward to seeing whether pink or blue!
Good luck little miss xxx

thanks hun, we didn't dtd in the end as dd1 was sick so its doubtful now I suppose, though I just got this, so maybe not xxx

Looks like you are still in the running :happydance: We are on the same CD and I got a peak today on the CBFM and my OPK is even darker than yesterday. Wasn't expecting to get a peak this month.

Yep still looks positive to me, Def not out of the running xxx

Just did my last opk, will I be 1dpo tomorrow or Wednesday as compared to last night's these are positive xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 6
Looking good myheart :) get dtd and catch that eggy

Thanks ladies :))
Reaĺlly glad werre all on this thread together
Im soooo loookin forward to a hol...im meant ovulate wen i just get back lol fun !!
Myheart fx hun whoopp 1dpo tommorow

Bundle cnt wait to see gender too eeeeek so exciting
.xxx

I am getting more ewcm but not quite the amount to know that i ovulated. dtd last night and will do it again tonight :blush: I am only cd12 so this is very early for me. I have never been so excited to ovulate :happydance:

I'm testing now, have been for about a week! Nine days late, CD 37, stabbing abdominal cramps and shooting breast pain. Ahhh, the wait is killing me!

lol lillian def no how you feel on the excitment to ovulate!!! its a drag!!!
fx hunny!!

my heart when are you testing from?? and do you have ICS??

megan good luck hun all sounds promising!!

Hi Girls.. Do you mind me gate crashing? Was in and out the group last month.. Hope your all ok.. Got my positive on OPK yesterday, ovulated early this month so that's good! so im taking im 1dpo.. We have dtd 5 days in a row (very unlike us) and me and hubby are shattered lol hoping we have done enough this month!
Baby would be due around my birthday if we were successful this month so would be nice :) x

Well I thought I had my positive yesterday until I took this one.. Suppose we can ruffle up the energy to dtd tonight aswel lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann