Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Well, had two days of heavy bleeding & cramping and in to yesterday evening really lightened up to spotting. And today (so far) just spotting. Its really weird - but if you count all my days of spotting pre-hpt then I would be on CD6 and that would make more sense as to why AF would be on the way out ... Otherwise I'm just CD3 ... What would you ladies do???

Dancingnurse how long will you be away?

Id say it depends on that and how you feel really. It would be a great honeymoon surprise but I know that Id be devastated if I got a bfn and it could possibly ruin the honeymoon a bit so I probably wouldn't.

On the other hand, it will be hard coming back from honeymoon to reality so coming back and getting a bfp would sweeten it all up... But then again, it'll be horrible to come back to a bfn!!!

Decision, decision!

Either way, enjoy your honeymoon and fx for your bfp!!

We will be gone 8 days. I think I am going to bring just one, lol. Also I think I am going to not temp while away, so I can just relax and not stress. Well that is the plan anyway, might not be able to do that.

If I put in another high temp foe tomorrow ff is trying to say I o cd 14. But that's so early and I didn't feel o like normal. I was also getting negative opks that day...like really negative. I'm so confused.

Well I sadly had an early miscarriage last cycle, but we've decided to carry on trying straight away now my tests are back negative. I seem to be getting almost positive opk already so put me down for testing 28th x

Well I sadly had an early miscarriage last cycle, but we've decided to carry on trying straight away now my tests are back negative. I seem to be getting almost positive opk already so put me down for testing 28th x

Tasha hun so sorry for ur loss xx fx for this cycle xx

I'm so sorry to hear that, fx your rainbow is on its way to you!

Im so sorry hun xxx

Hi Tasha - I had quite a dark opk on about cd6 but it's gone much lighter now on cd9. I usually ovulate on cd12\13 but I think mine will be delayed this month. Sending you lots of :dust: for this month x

well ladies im CD12 tommorow im doing my cheapies opks now so hoping it will be sooner rather than later....

Thank you everyone, fingers crossed for us all. I'm still so devastated but I just want to get back to trying xx

Hi Tasha - I had quite a dark opk on about cd6 but it's gone much lighter now on cd9. I usually ovulate on cd12\13 but I think mine will be delayed this month. Sending you lots of :dust: for this month x

I'm not sure how to really judge this cycle? Iv kind of just said day 1 of my bleeding(miscarriage) as CD 1 but I know that's not entirely the case.
So today I'm CD 10 going by that, and I have quite dark OPK's. They've been faint up until today, so hopefully tomorrow will be positive, if it's faint then I'm stumped lol
This is the first time using OPK's , I just used to calculate ovulation as CD14 average I guess!

Hello everyone! I would like to join. AF is due the 24th so I will test on the 25th if she doesn't show. 4 dpo today. :)

Answer opk and ic opk....what a difference.

Attachments

• 2015-04-11 16.24.00.jpg
    2015-04-11 16.24.00.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
Wow, isn't it crazy how much difference there can be between two brands!? I've experienced that too.:wacko: That answer OPK definitely looks positive, so keep BDing!!:happydance:

If I put in another high temp foe tomorrow ff is trying to say I o cd 14. But that's so early and I didn't feel o like normal. I was also getting negative opks that day...like really negative. I'm so confused.

Maybe your temp will drop tomorrow? If not at least you got your dance on :) You are like me, I like to study my chart and try to figure out what's going on before I actually can! lol I get obsessed with trying to forecast what it will say tomorrow! lol

So sorry to hear about the MC :(:hugs: We will be testing on the same day! :happydance: Well that is what we tell ourselves anyway! lol I usually tend to take a few early tests that will clearly be negative but just get so antsy waiting! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->