Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Ladies... Cd14 today and I managed to get one last bd before DH's sperm analyisis on Tuesday. I usually ovulate cd14 but it's sometimes cd13 and sometimes cd15. Hopefully we're still in with a chance and we might actually get a little girl out of it!

Soooo strange not knowing what's going on this cycle. In one way it has been so lovely not to stress out about opks and temping and obsessing over which day I'm in (only knew when I checked ff today that I'm cd14!!). On the other hand, now that I'm possibly close to ovulating it's driving me insane not knowing which dpo Id be.

It's going to be an interesting 2ww for sure!!!

Hi Tasha - I had quite a dark opk on about cd6 but it's gone much lighter now on cd9. I usually ovulate on cd12\13 but I think mine will be delayed this month. Sending you lots of :dust: for this month x

I'm not sure how to really judge this cycle? Iv kind of just said day 1 of my bleeding(miscarriage) as CD 1 but I know that's not entirely the case.
So today I'm CD 10 going by that, and I have quite dark OPK's. They've been faint up until today, so hopefully tomorrow will be positive, if it's faint then I'm stumped lol
This is the first time using OPK's , I just used to calculate ovulation as CD14 average I guess!

I know what you mean. I've counted the first day of bleeding as cd1, which would make me cd10 today. My hormones have been all over the place and I've not been feeling well at all. I haven't even had any ewcm yet and I usually start getting that on cd8 :shrug::shrug:

I've just got a feeling that for me it will be delayed this month. I'm still taking opks and temping so hopefully will find out soon.

We're going to start :sex: every other day from tomorrow night but hubby has a really low sex drive so I'm just hoping we make it to ovulation!

If you're opks have been faint up until yesterday, that sounds like a good sign. Fingers crossed you get your positive soon! X

9dpo and I think something is catching my eye. Can anyone see anything or do I just have line eye??

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2817.jpg

Cbeary u too hun xxxxx thanku xx

I see somethin too little miss x

Ladies... Cd14 today and I managed to get one last bd before DH's sperm analyisis on Tuesday. I usually ovulate cd14 but it's sometimes cd13 and sometimes cd15. Hopefully we're still in with a chance and we might actually get a little girl out of it!

Soooo strange not knowing what's going on this cycle. In one way it has been so lovely not to stress out about opks and temping and obsessing over which day I'm in (only knew when I checked ff today that I'm cd14!!). On the other hand, now that I'm possibly close to ovulating it's driving me insane not knowing which dpo Id be.

It's going to be an interesting 2ww for sure!!!

I kno wat u mean about it being a relief not stressing i too feel the same this month..good luck hoping xxx

Low on my cbfm this morning ..my monitor says cd11 but ny calednder is 12 sooo confused lol

Littlemiss - so exciting! Can't wait to see tomorrow's test!!!

Emma - thank you!!! Good luck to you too. Come on new year's babies!!!!! :)

Top one yesterday, bottom this morning..
Almost positve? Or positive?
X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 13
Answer opk and ic opk. Same pee. Still quite a difference. Pretty sure this one is positive though. Another temp rise today though. Still so confused. We are taking tonight off since we've gone three in a row, then back at it tomorrow.

Attachments

• 2015-04-12 08.44.53.jpg
    2015-04-12 08.44.53.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
Answer opk and ic opk. Same pee. Still quite a difference. Pretty sure this one is positive though. Another temp rise today though. Still so confused. We are taking tonight off since we've gone three in a row, then back at it tomorrow.

Cd 17 is definitely positive! :-D. Maybe you'll get a dip in the morning followed by a spike the following day? Your temp sure looked high! I'm gonna see if I can look at your previous months too!

*adding....just looked at your chart and today's temp is about the same as it was when you o'd last month!!! :-D

Tasha - very close!!! Start the bding-a-thon!

Mommy- I agree, cd17 is positive!!!! Et the eggie!!!!!

Here's my opk from today. Getting darker and I got a bit of ewcm today :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20150412_180332~2.jpg
    IMG_20150412_180332~2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 7

Cd 17 is definitely positive! :-D. Maybe you'll get a dip in the morning followed by a spike the following day? Your temp sure looked high! I'm gonna see if I can look at your previous months too!

*adding....just looked at your chart and today's temp is about the same as it was when you o'd last month!!! :-D

Nice to have someone who obsess over charts with! LOL I like to see where I am, it also helps with timing. Im Oing so much later then last month and its driving me mad. I took out the peak I got since it was only the one test I had from last month. Nothing to really compare it to this month. I'm just going by the Answer test for now. Maybe a later O means stronger egg :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->