Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Tasha so sorry for your loss!

Good luck everyone!

Tash it depends how much liquids you have had? How many times did you test today as you may have missed it?

I would still test tomorrow and carry on dtd :thumbup:

Answer opk and ic opk. Same pee. Still quite a difference. Pretty sure this one is positive though. Another temp rise today though. Still so confused. We are taking tonight off since we've gone three in a row, then back at it tomorrow.

This is why I hate opks :dohh: would be lost without my monitor

Alrighty...been out of my internet for a few days...let's catch up!

So I sent off TTC psychic reading requests to Jennyrenny, Brooke7777 and Cheri22. None of them have been "scheduled" yet, but hopefully it won't be too long before I hear back.

I got a few readings when i was trying for my first. Just looked back on them and Suzy Rayne got the month right for my daughter and was very close with the birth date. She also said that my next baby will be born late 2015, so I will find out in the next few days if she has got that one right too.

Let us know when they come back!

Got Jennyrenny's back a few days ago!

No good news here - about 1 1/2 ago I started feeling some strong cramps, and I now have LOTS of blood & clotting (sorry tmi) . I have horrendous cramps - can hardly stand up straight. Worse than my usual AF cramps so with yesterdays test & this today you know what I am thinking....

Surprisingly, I'm okay. I think I had prepared myself well since I have been spotting since Sunday.

Im hurting - going to take some ibuprofen and lay down & watch some TV. Well, after I make the kids lunch & finish cleaning up. Thank you ladies for sticking with me and letting me obsess over my test yesterday...you're the best!

So sorry, Silas. Was hoping for better news for you!

Answer opk and ic opk....what a difference.

Wow! Crazy!

9dpo and I think something is catching my eye. Can anyone see anything or do I just have line eye??

View attachment 858833

View attachment 858831

Nope, I see it too!!!

AFM - I grounded myself from the internet for a few days to get my house clean. I neglected it in my POAS, line-analyzing obsessing last week lol.

I peed on another dollar store test yesterday, and it was stark white negative, even 8 hours later. I think either those two faint positive tests were defective, or I had a chemical pregnancy. In 8 more days, I'll be going to do my first insemination for the cycle with my donor, and another one 4 days later. That way, we catch the "normal" ovulation for me, and the "has been ovulating" for me and hope to catch a sticky egg.

Jennyrenny prediction came back for me. She correctly predicted my daughter's birth, down to the day, 3 years in advance. She predicts a December 2015 BFP off a cycle starting in November. She says a boy with an August due date, specific reference to the 18th and 19th.

Answer opk and ic opk. Same pee. Still quite a difference. Pretty sure this one is positive though. Another temp rise today though. Still so confused. We are taking tonight off since we've gone three in a row, then back at it tomorrow.

Cd 17 is definitely positive! :-D. Maybe you'll get a dip in the morning followed by a spike the following day? Your temp sure looked high! I'm gonna see if I can look at your previous months too!

*adding....just looked at your chart and today's temp is about the same as it was when you o'd last month!!! :-D

Nice to have someone who obsess over charts with! LOL I like to see where I am, it also helps with timing. Im Oing so much later then last month and its driving me mad. I took out the peak I got since it was only the one test I had from last month. Nothing to really compare it to this month. I'm just going by the Answer test for now. Maybe a later O means stronger egg :D

Can't wait to see what tomorrows temp says! Here's to hoping!:happydance:

Yay Wag, Happy TWW!

Littlemiss, any more tests?

I was exhausted yesterday which i see as a good sign but am only 6dpo today so maybe too early to symptom spot. Glad the weekend is over as I hate tham during tww, weekdays go so much quicker :)

Happy tww wag!!!! Fingers and toes crossed for you!!

I woke up to a ton of ewcm so can't wait for tonight's opk to see what it says!!! :happydance:

Cd15 here and I'm counting myself officially in the 2ww. Cm has changed a bit and the only time I've o'ed after cd15 was on the cycle after my d&c. Yay! Hopefully we'll get lucky and get a little baby out of this very un-ttc cycle :)

Lillian- hope that tiredness means something for you!!! So exciting, you're so close to testing :)

Thanks Hoping. Happy TWW!

Will be so nice having symptom spotting company over the next couple weeks with everyone ovulating and starting tww. :thumbup:

I'm not sure when to test :wacko: don't want an early chemical test again but I have no self discipline :dohh:

I also have so many tests waiting now- from last cycle-I keep finding tests everywhere- like a proper addict! will be first time using the cheapies but I love the cheap opks so I think this could be a new addiction for me! oh jeez!

Hahaha Lillian, I feel your pain! I ordered 30 more ic ones as I was running 'low' from previous cycles (I had about 11 left!!!!). So I've got about 40ics, 4 superdrugs, 3 frers, 2 cb digis and 3 cb digis with weeks estimator!!! (The 2 cb digis were given to me as part of the cb trial I did). So I can safely say I can test this cycle :)

I know what you mean about early testing and chemicals. Everyone is different and ultimately you'll have to decide what's best for you but the way I see it is, as painful as they are I'd rather know if I'm having chemicals because if I have three in a row that's indicating s problem and I can talk to my GP about it and get it checked. If I don't know if I'm having chemicals I might not know there is a problem until I'm further along ttc and s no bfp, and then when they start testing they'll start with the usual 'you can't get pregnant' tests rather than the 'you get pregnant but don't implant properly' tests if that makes sense?

I know others feel differently but I thought I'd give you another PoV to think about :)

(Plus... I'm rubbish at holding out!!!!! Lol)

Top one yesterday, bottom this morning..
Almost positve? Or positive?
X

Bottom one is nearly there. Have you done another one this evening? I think you'll get a positive very soon x

Tonight is lighter so does that mean this mornings one was positive?

Hi Tasha - I'm not sure - it could be. Or it could be like wag said and it was too diluted. I hate opks especially the ic. The only way to know for sure is to temp.

I'd keep testing and :sex: anyway. Good luck!

Hahaha Lillian, I feel your pain! I ordered 30 more ic ones as I was running 'low' from previous cycles (I had about 11 left!!!!). So I've got about 40ics, 4 superdrugs, 3 frers, 2 cb digis and 3 cb digis with weeks estimator!!! (The 2 cb digis were given to me as part of the cb trial I did). So I can safely say I can test this cycle :)

I know what you mean about early testing and chemicals. Everyone is different and ultimately you'll have to decide what's best for you but the way I see it is, as painful as they are I'd rather know if I'm having chemicals because if I have three in a row that's indicating s problem and I can talk to my GP about it and get it checked. If I don't know if I'm having chemicals I might not know there is a problem until I'm further along ttc and s no bfp, and then when they start testing they'll start with the usual 'you can't get pregnant' tests rather than the 'you get pregnant but don't implant properly' tests if that makes sense?

I know others feel differently but I thought I'd give you another PoV to think about :)

(Plus... I'm rubbish at holding out!!!!! Lol)

Thanks Hoping :flower: I totally agree on that and I was also thinking the same but my doctor was a bit dismissive of chemicals and said they didn't really mean anything in terms of having problems, just bad luck? I don't know what to think anymore. She didn't seem to hear that i had a short LP or think I could get help unless I had been further along. I wish i had seen another doctor now but I feel a bit silly going back.

I keep trying to convince myself that I didn't have a chemical last month but unless my LP extended by 3 days and I was totally seeing things on the tests, then I am not sure? I would rather it hadn't been of course but I think burying my head in the sand makes me feel a bit better :dohh: I would rather have a BFN this month than another chemical as it will seem a bit scary then. 4 in a row? I'm not sure if to give up trying after that?

Anyway, don't want to bring the morning down for everyone so, yay for testing soon :happydance:....I will crack by Thursday, I know it :wacko: but I will enjoy doing the cheapies. bit scared of FRERs now :dohh:

I don't think I see anything today, maybe a shadow on the IC. I had a few tiny bits of pink cm yesterday so hopefully is IB and not AF coming early.

IMG_2839.jpg

I tested yesterday morning and lunch time, and last night, the morning and lunch time ones were the darkest, evening was light again, just about to test this morning but as it stands I think I ovulated yesterday morning xx

Ok so it's got darker today, thinking il have a positive tonight? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 7
Looking good tasha! Fx for your next test!!

I wish I'd bought some opks to work! After all the ewcm I just wanna test now! Maybe I'll grab some at lunch from boots....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->