Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Littlemiss, not sure I can see anything yet but keeping my fx for you!!

Complete time, darker again, so I think positive tonight :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 10
littlemiss, I think something is catching my eye on the frer but it could be the ident line? keep testing tomorrow xx

Littlemiss, i feel like something is catching my eye hun, good luck!
Tasha, that should be positive later! Have fun. Xxx

Hi everyone,
I am CD17, 7DPO and have had a stomach bug for 2 days so really think my body is not going to be that hospitable :(
I have had a huge increase in water CM but that is about all I can say.
Hope everyone is ok xx

Baby love yay! :happydance:

Tasha defo close!

Hoping that does make sense! I won't be testing early tho or I will try not to me and Emma are gonna try and wait it out til af due date see how that goes :haha:

Lillian :hugs: good luck Hun!

Everyone else sorry if I missed anyone doing this all by memory and hope everyone is well! We may seriously consider ntnp in a few months xx

Littlemiss I can't see anything but I'm crap at seeing them x

Another positive opk. Temp went down slightly not Up. Not really sure if I'm going to ovulate this month.

Attachments

• 2015-04-13 07.39.41.jpg
    2015-04-13 07.39.41.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 6
Im hoping not to test early either, not got any tests in the house! Xxx

Another positive opk. Temp went down slightly not Up. Not really sure if I'm going to ovulate this month.

Hi mommy of 2 peas. Your chart looks like you ovulated on cd15 - did you get a positive on that day? CD 16 looks pretty positive to me and I think it's normal to get a few days of positive after the initial peak.

The temp drop is normal - I usually get it on 2\3dpo - think it's called a fallback rise.

Either way it looks like you've got it covered :thumbup:

How are you finding clomid? Think I'll be on that next month

My opk is getting darker. Think it'll be positive tomorrow:happydance:

We're going to start :sex: tonight and do Wednesday and Friday so should have it covered hopefully

Attachments

• IMG_20150413_173326~2.jpg
    IMG_20150413_173326~2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 3
Yeayyy cbeary for ovulation time :))

Guys tmi and weird q but how can u te diff between ewcm and sperm...today iv been very wet tmi and i we did the deed last night but it does norm come out in mornin etc but all day and loads of it !!

Yeah I've had that before Emma - it's pretty gross. I can never tell the difference:wacko:

Hi mommy of 2 peas. Your chart looks like you ovulated on cd15 - did you get a positive on that day? CD 16 looks pretty positive to me and I think it's normal to get a few days of positive after the initial peak.

I got a peak on the cbe digital opk. But I only had one test left over from last month. So I took it out. The ic was negative that day. Also the answer opk was negative cd 16 but went positive Cd 17. Guess I'll keep bedding and hope for the best lol

Yeah I've had that before Emma - it's pretty gross. I can never tell the difference:wacko:

lol it is gross!!! haha i have no idea just did a cheapie opk just incase and nothing ...i had my first high on monitor this am

Emma! I've had this question before and I saw a post on a ttc page. Basically, ewcm is stretchy and sperm breaks as soon as you pull your fingers apart. There were more but can't remember them. Will have a look and repost. (One was clear and one was cloudy, think ewcm is clear but can't be 100% sure!). And also, sperm smells of ammonia and ewcm doesn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->