Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Pants, think I'm a way off any O'ing yet. Just took a hot to check still negative and its a faint bfp again. Seriously, I'm so over this now I just want to move on! It's been 17days and I was so sure they were bfn the other day. :-(

Ok, found it!

- Ewcm is stretchy and sperm is not and will break immediately when you pull it between your fingers.

- ewcm is clear and sperm is cloudy

-ewcm will form a ball in water. If you let it fall in the toilet it will form a ball and sink to the bottom. Sperm absorbs the water

-if you put it on toilet paper, ewcm won't get absorbed, sperm will

-sperm smells like bleach

Hope this helps!

Hi everyone :flower:

I got my peak today :happydance:

Hate the 2ww!

Cd15 here and I'm counting myself officially in the 2ww. Cm has changed a bit and the only time I've o'ed after cd15 was on the cycle after my d&c. Yay! Hopefully we'll get lucky and get a little baby out of this very un-ttc cycle :)

Lillian- hope that tiredness means something for you!!! So exciting, you're so close to testing :)

My opk is getting darker. Think it'll be positive tomorrow:happydance:

We're going to start :sex: tonight and do Wednesday and Friday so should have it covered hopefully

I got my positive OPK today (it's early!) So we will be so close together!!!!!! Posting a picture of my opk :)

Yeayyy cbeary for ovulation time :))

Guys tmi and weird q but how can u te diff between ewcm and sperm...today iv been very wet tmi and i we did the deed last night but it does norm come out in mornin etc but all day and loads of it !!

I haven't tried it so I don't know how well it works, but I have read that cervical mucus sinks and semen floats? I have had that happen to me before as well, it can be very confusing!

Attachments

• 20150413_143954-1.jpg
    20150413_143954-1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 4
Pants, think I'm a way off any O'ing yet. Just took a hot to check still negative and its a faint bfp again. Seriously, I'm so over this now I just want to move on! It's been 17days and I was so sure they were bfn the other day. :-(

Sorry babylove, I can't imagine how stressful it is to have it drag out like this :-(

sorry for it draggin babylove its sooo hard to want it over and be able to move on.... mine went negative 2 week after my d and c...i hadnt tested before that but no faint line or anything.... hope it happens soon for you if not go to the docs just incase hun but i really hope you ov soon!!

yeyyy to all pos ov sticks...lovely and strong !!! cnswilliams XX

happy tww

Hi everyone :flower:

Will reply individually later. So I'm 1dpo today I'm trying to stay away from bnb as much as I can this month as I've been so laid back this cycle I'm sure it won't be the same if my AF comes but as you know I've been struggling lately with my loss but I will come in on this thread at least once daily :thumbup: I need to not obsess and think about it all the time and test early then next month I will be back to normal. I will see how ur goes no doubt this may only last a few days :haha:

Xxx

Im trying to do the same hun, hubby has already commented how much calmer ive being this cycle, though im doubting that er didn't bd enough, am keeping everything crossed for everyone xxx

BFN today at 11dpo so I think I'm out. AF should be here tomorrow!

11dpo1.jpg
11dpo2.jpg

Little miss, are you sure there is nothing on the frer? I kind of see a faint line if I zoom...

Littlemiss, something is catching my eye on both ;)

I think I've been seeing something for about 3 days now but its not getting any darker.
I don't know whats going on!! I've had pink tinged cm for 3 days and temps are still up. Although I don't sleep very well and don't temp at the same time so this could be wrong.

I am def crazy -7 dpo and testing :wacko: my kids were napping and I just kept thinking about the new ic tests i had never tried before sitting there waiting for me :wacko:....

any IC experts? 2 different tests.

Attachments

• 7dpoic.jpg
    7dpoic.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 7dpox2.jpg
    7dpox2.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 14
Tash whoop whoop!

Babylove I think I was 5 weeks before my test showed negative :( but I had complications I'm hoping it's soon!

18 days with my natrual miscarriage before I ovulated.

After my d&c I didn't even ovulate til the following cycle

Lillian :haha: I can't tell I think I maybe have line eye but is that even possible yet?

Little miss I don't see anything but I'm poor at it and things always look,different in real life.

Myheart I'm so much more relaxed this time but I think I'm out too lol I've bed pm then am and don't think 10 hours is enough sperm build up time.

Anyone I haven't added yet?

Xxx

I was hoping my sister would cancel sat night but I'm having a night out and not sure what to do :shrug: they will know defo weird me not drinking I will be 5dpo then any ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->