Creating a creative corner for the children

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
I am planning on creating a creative corner in my dining room in the little alcove. Planning on having a set of plastic draws with all the supplies and an easel. What are the essentials? So far I have paint, paper, paint brushes, crayons, easel x

Glue sticks, sequins, feathers, buttons etc. Plenty of card!

Oh you're much braver than me, we have a "creative cupboard" that is high up and well out of the way, then I set it up as and when it's wanted. I could never trust DS to be able to access paint, colouring pens etc if I were in the next room lol.

We have paint stuff, colouring pens, a crafts jumbo box with lots of scrap paper, glitter, stickers etc for collaging, glue, glitter glue, blank small canvases, old newspaper and an old bed sheet for protecting carpet.

Oh you're much braver than me, we have a "creative cupboard" that is high up and well out of the way, then I set it up as and when it's wanted. I could never trust DS to be able to access paint, colouring pens etc if I were in the next room lol.

We have paint stuff, colouring pens, a crafts jumbo box with lots of scrap paper, glitter, stickers etc for collaging, glue, glitter glue, blank small canvases, old newspaper and an old bed sheet for protecting carpet.

Haha the paint will be in a cupboard out of reach. They will have free access to crayons and paper and stick glue. Just like now but in a more set out way as it gets jumbled up. Dint worry I'm not crazy. No unlimited access or paint here. I would be a nervous wreck :rofl: x

Haha the paint will be in a cupboard out of reach. They will have free access to crayons and paper and stick glue. Just like now but in a more set out way as it gets jumbled up. Dint worry I'm not crazy. No unlimited access or paint here. I would be a nervous wreck :rofl: x

I wasn't sure if you had the world's most obedient children or mine is just a destructive monster haha :) x

I wasn't sure if you had the world's most obedient children or mine is just a destructive monster haha :) x

:haha: My two are like whirl winds. If I left paint out I would have a dining room make over courtesy of a 5 and 2 year old x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->