Crib Toy / Comforter Or both??

Jacey

Reaction score
I've a few items left to get for my hospital bag and I need to get either a crib toy and/or comforter for my little girl.

Im completely clueless, do they need both? can anyone recommend anything etc?

There is a possibilty my LO may have to stay in hosp fpr a while as she has a heart condition so I want to make sure i get the best for her x

Any suggestions welcome - thanks xx

She will be too little I think for a toy..hhmm..bring the blanket...

newborn babies arent interested in any of these. all they do is sleep and feed.

I'm not taking anything but maybe a blanket that she can become attached to will be nice if she's going to be on hospital for a while.

I agree -no crib toys! When baby is in its cot or crib they are there to sleep and anything is a distraction!

Thanks everyone, i think a nice soft blanket maybe then will be best xx

When Evie had to go into SCBU, I used my own blankets (washed in our soap powder so she could smell us), and just had a small soft teddy that I put in the corner of her cot. Hopefully she wont have to stay in hun and will be home with you. :hugs:. xx

I'm not bringing anything for all the reasons mentioned above. I was thinking of bringing a tee-shirt or a piece of cloth with my odor on it (might sleep with a few days in a row). If bubs and I are separated for whatever reason, he'll have something that reminds him of mummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->