Crying for 3 hours..

LoveMyBaby786

Reaction score
My baby sister is 8 months old.
For the past 3 hours she has been crying hysterically like we have never seen her cry before. Eyes red and closed crying/sobbing really loudly for 3 hours straight only having some pauses which last a minute or so. She has a very runny stuffy nose and puked up mucusy stuff earlier. Everyone of us has had a cold/flu in the house so looks like she has it too but it just doesnt seem right to me the way she is suddenly screaming.
Could there be any other reason for her constant crying? Its really sad to watch :(

It could be an ear infection. They can come on really quick. I know I had one as a teenager that was so bad it made me cry. It hurt to talk or cough and it just came out of no where.

I second the ear infection. Might be good just to get her checked out at an urgent care or walk-in clinic.

Poor baby! Hope she feels better soon. :(

here they want the baby checked if inconsolable crying. I agree ear infection.

I'd be getting her checked. My baby had a urine infection and it started with this cry that he's never cried before for hours and then his temp shot up and he got very ill.

If something is telling her it's not her usual cry I would get it checked out for sure.

Agree with the others, if she is onconsolable, there is most likely something wrong like an ear infection. Could just be a cold for everyone else, but ended up worse for her since she's so little. I'd get her to doctor for check up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->