• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Kitty - good luck and thanks to your post I just remembered I need to order opk's! Would have hated to not have them to see when O is coming.

Oh my gosh this twingey/crampy/pinchy pain on the left side is getting ridiculous! Started at 4dpo with a very intense pain on the left side that lasted a minute or two. I am now 6dpo, and it has been like a nagging ache only on the left side that comes and goes.

Anyone else having symptoms, or is everyone still waiting to O?

Sdowd, Well, I feel like I ovulated, but my temps sure haven't confirmed it. Your twinges definitely could be a good sign.

I will add you trumpetbeth, Welcome and Good luck!

Oh CP, I just looked at your chart. Yeah your temps are crazy!!! I charted for over three years, so I know how frustrating it can get when your temps don't do what you want them to.

Anything going on this month? Sick? Waking up at odd times? Different room temperature?

SDowd, nope. Been sleeping fine, not taking any supplements, temp stays between 68 and 72 in here, same blanket, same sleep attire, same sleep schedule, I have checked the thermometer against other thermometers and they are always pretty close to in sync. I temp vaginally so it also is not a mouth open thing and I am not sick. So, it's just crazy for no good reason.

Cppeace, have you been checked for PCOS? A very common symptom is mountain peak-like temps. Are your temps usually like that every cycle?

No, my temps are never like this. I have no symptoms of pcos so sincerely doubt I have it but no I have never been checked. My normal cycles look like this :https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/june%20ff.png

CP - do you have regular cycles?

I also see you had +OPKs - might be that your body geared up for O, but didn't?(Honestly - I dont trust OPKs, it doesn't work for me lol)

Yeah that looks like a great chart. Even women who have regular cycles can have a weird one from time to time. I would keep BDing at least every couple of days just in case. I know you got a +opk, but you can get a surge without actually ovulating. I always trust temps over opks. Judging by your chart I would say you haven't O'ed, yet. I just don't see how it's possible.

What is most interesting to me is that your temps went up during the beginning part of your current cycle. 5 temps in a row were at or above your coverline.

Bless your heart. I think you're going to have to take a wait and see approach to know for sure.

Well,I feel like I have ovulated. I generally get this always sleepy feeling when I have ovulated. If I get one more temp in the area I currently am FF is gonna mark me ovulating on cd 20.
There is no more fertile cm, my cervix in now lower and firmer and no more ovulation like pain so I either ovulated and simply didn't get a big surge like normal or will be waiting another couple weeks for ovulation. I do feel like I ovulated though. I'm generally not this sleepy any other part of my cycle.

Hoping it's as you said, just less of a surge than normal cpp! Hope we both get birthday BFPs!

Oh good cppeace!

I had some ewcm this morning so maybe i really am goung to ovulate soon. I will take an opk in a couple hours, im trying to hold it and not drink anything. I let you know how it goes.

Im finally starting to feel a little better! Still a little stomach stuff going on, but much better than before and my temp was normal for pre-ovulation.

Thanks ladies. Curly you know opks you don't have to worry as much about your urine being diluted as hpt. Not good to drink a ton of course but you don't have to abstain from drinking. Having too concentrated of urine can actually make opks inaccurate.

Oh really i thought i read that youre supposed to hold for like 4 hours without drinking the last two. Good to know. I dont like drinking less around ovulation because i want as much ewcm as i can get!

Well,I feel like I have ovulated. I generally get this always sleepy feeling when I have ovulated. If I get one more temp in the area I currently am FF is gonna mark me ovulating on cd 20.
There is no more fertile cm, my cervix in now lower and firmer and no more ovulation like pain so I either ovulated and simply didn't get a big surge like normal or will be waiting another couple weeks for ovulation. I do feel like I ovulated though. I'm generally not this sleepy any other part of my cycle.

O okay, I know exactly what you mean. I feel completely different during the luteal phase, which is why I don't chart, anymore. It was really helpful in teaching me my body, but after almost 6 years ttc, I have a pretty good handle on it lol

I really hope you already ovulated! What was your temp like this morning?

98.08 so pretty much hanging. One ore in that area temp and ff will give me cross hairs so we shall see what it dos tomorrow.

Still waiting to o here. I have some definite watery cm and increased sex drive. But no positive opk. Looking at previous charts it looks like O is probably two days out, so probably Friday. I am hoping so as that would be the same as last cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->