• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Lol well, I'm sure he will enjoy it at least a little :smug:

Sorry I haven't been around much. I have been feeling dreadful lately. I have a tenderness in my right ovary so I think that will be the one this cycle. I should be oing around the end of the week. No ewcm but I think I got some wet cm this morning. So hoping it goes fertile soon. Poor dh doesn't even know what is coming this week. :winkwink:

Im sure he won't complain.

I have been dieting for the last 6 days. I put on quite a lot of weight since we had a house fire. Im 6 days in and 5lb down. Really proud of myself. Just a bfp to get now.

Hi, really hoping to make it to 11dpo which will be the first of February. If I make it that far I'll test on the 2nd so you can add me for then please! Thanks!

I have been dieting for the last 6 days. I put on quite a lot of weight since we had a house fire. Im 6 days in and 5lb down. Really proud of myself. Just a bfp to get now.

I'm also changing my diet this cycle. I had lost about 15lbs when I finally got my BFP with my dd so I'm thinking maybe that will help again!

Teacherlynn, we are cycle buddies!

Curly, I agree with the others, illness can definitely mess with your temps, so keep bd and see how you go!!

Afm, I got my official crosshairs today! Yay for a solid shift! I do expect my temps to go up yet, but as I normally have a slow rise if you ignore the first temp jump, yesterday and today are more typical of a slow rise. But regardless even if it doesn't shift upwards more, it's been a good shift anyway so I'm really happy. We had amazing timing considering our usual difficulties in bd so I'm feeling good.

AF due on the 4th, and I'd like to wait until then to test. If I can.

Tomorrow we are off on an unschooling camp for five days, with no cellphone reception, so I'll see you all when I'm home!

Sorry I missed you Jess, I will ad you and FX.

Hi ladies! I'm such crap at keeping up with these threads but I'd love to join! I'm gonna go back and read from the beginning. Wishing everyone GL for BFP's from cupid!

afm I'm pretty sure I O'd two days ago. And also last night - I'm fairly certain I released two eggs this month. It was late this month which unfortunately means that AF is scheduled to arrive on 2/7, my birthday. womp womp. Hopefully I'll get a BFP instead. Gonna try to hold out on testing until 2/2 since we're going out of town on 2/3.

Welcome babylights! I will add you. You're bday is just one day before mine.GL this month !

Thanks ladies.

Cppeace i really hope you ovulate! Have you had annovulatory cycles before?

Thanks cpp!! I hope you O soon, don't your ovaries know they have work to do in time for your bday??!

None that I am aware of. Had that one long limbo a year ago that I ended up oddly pregnant and miscarried but no annovulatory cycles that I have charted and before charting no cycles that went over 33 days or under 28 so doesn't seem likely but I can't be positive.
My opks are def negative now, my cervix medium and medium, my cm is mostly creamy. Feeling some pressure around both ovaries but no definite ovulation pain like normal.
I need to cut my pineapple or it will go bad so ovulation or not pineapple is gonna be started today.

My temps aren't quite as crazy as my limbo cycle so hopefully that isn't happening again.

I was finally able to test! Almost there! I cant believe how dark it was today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 8
That looks great Curly. Should be getting the positive in a day maybe two. Get busy hon lol

Curly, get some practice in, that positive is so close

Can i join please. I will be testing on the 16th feb. Fingers crossed for this month x

Welcome Wilkie! I will definitely add you. Wish you luck, hon!

Started getting some ewcm and did my pm opk and it was considerably darker than this morning but a a shade lighter than positive. I'm gonna test in a few hours and see what it does. Fx this is my surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->