Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

fx for you krissie! I want us to decimate the 20% average for bfp in Feb lol

Fx you are right Krissie!

I wish I could fast forward a week. The thought that I could O early again and what effect the weaning might have on my cycle has left me very impatient. How did I make it the cycles that I didn't O until I was in the CD30's or 40's???

I took an opk and it was an almost positive. So im thinking i didnt get my true positive yet. But i guess it could be that today is o day. Only time will tell.

After what cppeace said maybe it happened bcause my urine yesterday was really concentrated. So i will just keep testing.

Hey ladies. I'm lurking over in this thread now hoping that I will join you all in testing in February! Still hoping to O soon.. but my chart is wild too.

The last two mornings I get a little bit of ewcm but it has disappeared and CM almost dries up completely as the day goes on. OPKs are all still negative (and seemingly lighter than before .. ugh)

Hoping for lots of BFPs for everyone!

TB, hopefully your body gets with the program soon :) Welcome to lurk and chit chat all you like. :)

Ok another update. This cycle is so wierd. I took an opk tonight after a good 5 hour hold quite a faint line. Like ones i get when im not near ovulation. So maybe its o day today and the surge is ending. I have no idea. Hopefully we can bd tonight, hubby didnt want yo yesterday.

Well was the one earlier today lighter than yesterday's ?If so then I would call yesterday's def your positive and today was prolly ovulation day.

Well add me to the list! Af showed up this evening. Disappointed of course but what I expected since m/c last month. Looking forward to really being able to start trying again!
Test date tbd. (later half of February)

Yeah this morning was pretty dark almost there but not as dark as yesterday. I wouldnt consider it positive.

Welcome Poohbear!I hope you are one of our lucky BFP this month!

I was hanging out with my sister today and we were right by a dollar tree store so I went and got a cheapie test. I dont know when I ovulated but we dtd 8 days ago on the 17th, and I see a faint line on my end. Not sure if its an evap line or a true positive but was wondering if anyone else can see it.

Attachments

• phpFpCv05PM.jpg
    phpFpCv05PM.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 35
I definitely see a line. I can't tell if there is color but I see a line. How exciting!

Thanks Cppeace. At least I am not going crazy. I ordered 25 hpt that are on their way. By the time it gets here on Friday, I should still see a line if not darker.

I also dont know when I ovulated but considering we only dtd 8 days ago, it would still be too early to get anything darker at this point, dont you think?

btw - I just started getting breast tenderness today.

I was hanging out with my sister today and we were right by a dollar tree store so I went and got a cheapie test. I dont know when I ovulated but we dtd 8 days ago on the 17th, and I see a faint line on my end. Not sure if its an evap line or a true positive but was wondering if anyone else can see it.

I totally see a line too :happydance: how exciting.

was 8 days ago the only day you dtd?
If so then you are at most 9dpo and yep the line would be super light. You should get steady darker ones if that one is a genuine line :)

was 8 days ago the only day you dtd?
If so then you are at most 9dpo and yep the line would be super light. You should get steady darker ones if that one is a genuine line :)

Yes, we only dtd on the 17th so I wasnt expecting anything.

Oooo hello_kitty that looks promising!!! I see a line, but can't tell if there is color, yet.

I caved and tested this afternoon at 7dpo.... I don't know what I was thinking. Of course it was a :bfn:

The test was calling to me! It made me do it!

I will add you JoJazie! Good luck in month 2!

Lol Dowd,we've all heard the call of HPT. It is very alluring. Like sirens from the bathroom cupboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->