• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Lots of Oing going on already!!

Cp - I hope you get your temp shift soon. Do you think your early high temps point to your hormones being off this cycle? Have you ever heard of seed cycling? I think it has helped me balance my hormones :)

Afm, I am very hopeful for this cycle....we did it, DS is weaned :) and so I feel the big factor that was maybe still influencing my cycle is gone. The last time DS nursed was Thursday for nap, he must have been ready as he only whined a bit the first night. I'm so happy it wasn't hard for him.
I'm hoping to repeat my early O around CD16.
Good luck everyone!!

Cppeach, still not Ovulating?

CD1 for me today, :witch: finally decided to show in full force :happydance: I am so hoping for a February BFP.

Almos there Curly :happydance: time to get the :sex: started

:dust:

My temps are pretty steady now. 6 days down 10 to go until af is due.

Temp has shot here and opk was almost + yesterday - think today/yest is o day - told him to not even dream of telling me he's tired after work for the next 5 days ��������

I really wanted to not symptom spot but I've definitely noticed something unusual eek?

I'm 6dpiui and I'm cramping, it started yesterday, not too bad, just like a continual AF pain.

Also my boobs feel funny (again I noticed yesterday)
I was in bed last night laying on my back and my boobs had an internal burning/warm tingly feeling with a few electrical type shooting pains..

Those feelings have continued into today, with a lot of tiredness... I guess its too early for it to be proper symptoms right?

No confirmed ovulation yet for sure.
I've never had an issue with my hormones being out of wack before. We shall see what the coming days bring.

28, your temps are looking good! Rayne, hoping that's a good sign for you!

Cppeace looks like maybe tou ovulated yesterday. We have to see your temp tomorrow, lets hope it goes even higher.

Afm i had that opk yesterday but no ewcm yet. But tmi i was a little itchy yesterday down there 😳, i might be getting a yeast infection from the antibiotics. Grrrr right in thime for ovulation. So it will affect cm if i dont treat it and if i do the medicine will kill the swimmers. I think i might not have a shot this month. I will see today how everything feels and decide whether or not to treat it.

I'm hoping the temp is high tomorrow to confirm. My temp didn't drop the one degree from bedtime to wake up though, which it generally does. I usually go to bed and wake to a full degree cooler. Today it was just a half of degree cooler. Tomorrow's temp should confirm if higher or deny if the same or lower.
We shall see.

I got crosshairs *phew

cppeace FX you ovulated last night!!
28 GL this month!
Rayne hoping those are good signs!
Curly I hope it'll clear on its own!

So im thinking this is positive? What do you guys think? Its a close call. But i have no other signs... Very little cm and seems white, no pains in my ovaries. We shall see...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 15
I would love to be added! AF is due Jan 31st, so my plan is to test Feb 1st if she doesn't show her stupid ugly face.

I'm having tons of symptoms this month, and have renewed hope after putting DH on some new supplements/lifestyle changes. Oh I hope this is my month for a :bfp:

Good luck, ladies! I wish all of you the baby you have been hoping for <3

P.S. And I agree with Cppeace, Curly, definitely positive!!!! May the odds be ever in your favor :)

Dowd, Welcome! I will add you! Wishing you luck with that BFP!

Looks a hair away from positive to me curly but get busy!

I'm with 28329, I'd call it a hair away from being positive, but darn it's close!!!

Temp up more today, yay. Off camping this afternoon, will catch up again on Sunday/Monday!

How is everyone doing?

Cd 28 for me here. Still having mild cramps. Based off average cycle, I am due for af next monday. Cramping can go both directions. I've had cramping before with my last two pregnancies but I've also had a week or so before af starts (and usually means a heavier period) so I really cant count on cramping as a symptom. The only difference I've noticed is how dry I am. Usually, I get a pretty good amount of discharge, but for the past few days I have been completely dry...dont know if this means anything.

Well Kitty, I hope it's a good sign for you this cycle. Want to see loads of BFPs in this thread!

Thanks Cpeace. I hope you get your bfp soon as well. I ordered some pregnancy test strips off amazon with a 2 day shipping. Its going to be here on Friday so I will start testing then. There are 25 tests so I will test until af shows up or I get my bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->