• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Ok thanks CP! I needed somebody else to make the decision for me lol :)

lol I am the logical sort. Implantation typically most often happens 7-9 dpo so I always try to wait till 10dpo to start testing. Plus my LP is generally only 12 days so I just want a couple days to test lol

alrighty poohbear. I'll get you updated as soon as I can :)

Now whether I'll be able to make it that far without testing first is the big question lol
I'm new to tracking my ovulation so I'm going based off when my next af should be due

If you have pretty regular cycles then you should be able to track that way. Just remember everyone can get a wonky cycle, sometimes. Mine are irregular, I have no choice but to track ovulation or I would never know when AF was due.

Oh and CP, my LP is 12 days, too. It does make it harder to test early lol

No problem, if you test early I can move you if too far off. I just wanna see a flood of BFP in this thread. Want us to ll have some spooky October Baby bumps! lol

Just curious, does it make a huge difference what time of day you use opk's? I've heard it's best to use them mid-morning but it would be kind of... Awkward to do that at work LOL

Oh wow! Things got busy in here! Haha go February!

I'm on CD5 and day two of Clomid, 150mg. And not eating low carb at all hahah but oh well!!!

CD4 for me and I will be taking my first Clomid, also 150mg tonight. I am hoping I ovulate again this cycle :hugs:

Lol My energy is not very high really. I am very sleepy this 2ww, but I do feel weirdly positive. This might just be my month! I also just like to hang out here lol

If Only taking one opk I generally test around noon, but if you need to test in the afternoon that's fine as well. Just FMU is not recommended because really concentrated urine can give false strong lines.

I think as long as it's not first morning urine and you take them at the same time every day, it's fine.

haha I meant love your positivity, it's infectious! Hope this is your BFP!

Ah, yes I do try and be positive most of the time. It's just my nature.

BTW figured I share this pic with ya'll so any body testing at 10dpo and saying " I know I'm out" can simply see the facts here.

16143288_10155098365050572_6132906861598241933_n.jpg

I love your threads Cppeace! Thanks for what you do! Its nice to have somewhere to come and get advice, share frusterations, laugh a little and be with women who get the whole ttc thing. Lets hope a good number of us move to first tri together!

I sure hope so as well. Want us all to be sporting those fall baby bumps ;)

Great positivity in this thread. Many bfps are coming!

I NEEDED to see this! I stupidly took a test yesterday at 9dpo and in the evening! I'd been having lots of twinges and needing to pee more. Of course it was a BFN!! I ended up spending the last night of our honeymoon crying. Such a stupid idea :dohh:

Omg I woke up today to find this.. is this my positive opk??

Attachments

• IMG_7254.jpg
    IMG_7254.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
Yes, it sure is tbfromlv! Test again in the afternoon to be sure that it's not a false positive due to using FMU. Get ready for it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->