• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Curly I hope your positive opk is super soon!!

Afm I got paranoid about the FMU +opk so I took it again when I got home from work.. I think it's real :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_7259.jpg
    IMG_7259.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 4
Hello Kitty & Jessie I'm crossing my fingers for you to get your BFP!

My cousin just <secretly> told me she's pregnant again and we were pregnant together last time and had our babies just 5 days apart so now I REALLY REALLY want this to be a month we get pregnant! SO MUCH. TOO MUCH. :)

Tb - that's a blazing positive!!!

Jess - keeping my fingers crossed for you that this is you month!

Afm, I think I'll do an opk tomorrow or maybe Sunday. I swear there is already something eggwhitey in my cm. And after last cycles O on CD16 (really early for me) I don't want to miss it.

Jess that would be so fun!! I hope you get a BFP too :) My sister in law is pregnant right now and although she is due in July, it would still be fun to share some of it with her :)

Mom15- I understand not wantint to miss it! My cycles are so unpredictable I started testing at cycle day 8.. here I am cycle day 25 getting my positive... I swear I'm not a POAS addict LOL

TB Definite positive!

Jess I sure hope you get your BFP! After a chemical generally you are more fertile the following 3 cycles.

As for me: I am so tired and my back is achy and I am feeling pinchy probey feeling to the right of the uterus area. It's early in my tww for all this symptom spotting lol

Jess and Tb, I know how you feel about wanting to get pregnant with family. 3 of my sister-in-laws are pregnant right now (1 sil just had a baby in November), and it would be so cool to join in so my baby will have lots of cousins around the same age.

Cp-I hope those twinges mean something!

CP thats the tww brain. lol that said- all symptoms sound good so far!!

Lol my brain doesn't make bloating or cramps lol or my feet never get warm. I am under blanket, wearing slippers in a 70 degree room and my feet are little ice burgs

I try not to symptom spot unless they are unusual and anything before 6 dpo with me is definitely unusual.

I'm in the same boat as you S, starting trying with one of my SILs, she now has a 9 month old, another SIL has a 2 month old and the last SIL is due next week. It would be wonderful for us to have a lo close in age to them.

Hi ladies, I am so nervous right now, because I think this is it! I did a test half an hour ago and after the 5 min mark I got this faint line. There is definitely a line on my side and it has color I just dont know how good you can see it on the pic I uploaded.

Attachments

• 20170127_182150-1.jpg
    20170127_182150-1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 36
Just tested again, same faint pinkish line. Its not gray or clear but just a really faint pink. I will be calling my ob doctor's office Monday to set up an appointment to confirm the pregnancy and will update you ladies.

Ahhhhh! Congratulations Hello kitty! That's so exciting :)

Do you know how many dpo you are?

Is this the first :bfp: of the thread???

Thank you everyone. It is such a good feeling to ovulate lol

Congrats Kitty! So excited for you!

I do have a question. I'm temping for the first time this cycle, which is how I know I ovulated, and I'm wondering about the implantation dip. Is it very common in women who implant to get that dip, or just a sometimes thing?

Jess, I hope it's ur month too. They'll be special little cousins that's for sure!

I definitely see it Kitty! Congrats lol are you in the January thread or should I just mark you early in here?

Teacher, the implantation dip happens in pregnancy charts more often than in non pregnant charts but if this is your first month temping you don't know your pattern yet. Some women have a dip every tww. If you get a dip between 6-11 dpo and the next day it rises to back up where it was or higher then it is a good sign but in no way a guarantee.

Okay, thanks so much for the information. I didn't have a dip, I was just curious. Looking for anything that could lead to a bfp lol

Thanks ladies! I didnt think I would get a positive so soon.

Cppeace - I would love to stay in here. I intended to test on febuary 5th because my period was supposed to be due this Monday. My cycles are all over the place though, so I might have ovulated sooner...I really dont know.

Thanks Dowd! Based off the calculator, I was suppose to ovulate on the 17th, so that would make me 10 dpo today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->