• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Temp dip today. But im sure Thats because im over ther nasty tummy bug. I was ill with it for 2 days and today i am so much better so i put it down to that.

Welcome Jessie! I will add you for the 2nd or would you prefer the 3rd?

Dowd, lol I argued with my boss yesterday Cause I though for sure it was February already lol My mind is all askew :p

The 2nd please x

I don't think this is my month. I know it's still early, but I tested this afternoon (10 dpo) with an IC and got a :bfn:

I wasn't planning to test today, but DH took me on a date and I wanted to see if I should get a drink

All my symptoms have disappeared. I know I'm not out til AF shows, but I feel out.

I don't think this is my month. I know it's still early, but I tested this afternoon (10 dpo) with an IC and got a :bfn:

I wasn't planning to test today, but DH took me on a date and I wanted to see if I should get a drink

All my symptoms have disappeared. I know I'm not out til AF shows, but I feel out.

Dont feel so bad Dowd. With my last two pregnancies, I had NO symptoms at all. Not even cramping and didnt even test positive until 15 dpo. Good luck to you hun!

Hey all, I'm not gonna try catch up on the posts I've missed in the last five days!! But I'm back, with the TWW half gone already, so Woop!!!

8dpo, temps did a pretty swoop up and a typical hormonal dip today. Expect they'll go back up tomorrow. Still keen to hold out till AF is missed to test (4th)

Dowd at 10dpo you only have a30% shot at a bfp! you are in no way out yet.

Good to see you are joining in choc. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Well no + opk and no o today. Lots of cramping and still ewcm but seeming a little more white-ish. Hmmm maybe i missed my surge on the opk? Or maybe its tomorrow. Still waiting...

Thank you for your encouraging words, I just did some research on the particular internet cheapies I have, and well they suck. I should have read more reviews before I bought them, so I have learned my lesson.

Tons of women were 6 weeks pregnant and still getting negatives on these tests. They had blaring positives on every other store test.

This actually makes me feel a lot better and more hopeful :)... although I am annoyed as a consumer :/

Curlymikes- I hope you are BDing away just in case!

The brand is

Diagnos.

I got them on Amazon. BEWARE!

There are some positive reviews, but A LOT of negative ones.

Thanks for the info Dowd. I'll avoid them for sure. :) I have around 12 of my IC super sensitive ones left and I feel I will see a positive this time :)

That is soooo exciting CP!!!! :) I hope you're right!

So my crosshairs were removed today but that totally fits as I was sure that I hadn't ovulated yet! Am out of OPKs now so will need to keep an eye out for other fertile signs! We BDd this morning just incase!

Well, just keep bd every other day if possible and watch the temp, cm and cp, baby D.

So my crosshairs were removed today but that totally fits as I was sure that I hadn't ovulated yet! Am out of OPKs now so will need to keep an eye out for other fertile signs! We BDd this morning just incase!

I knew you hadn't O'ed yet! You barely had a rise! Yay! Keep BDing, especially when you see fertile CM. Sperm can live in fertile CM for up to 6 days!!! FXed for you

CP I have my fingers crossed for you!! So exciting!

Question- how many days does it typically take to get cross hairs on FF? This if my first cycle temping.

Dowd- are you going to order some others? That's disappointing to know some brands are out there not giving accurate results!

I will order more if I don't get pregnant this month. AF is due Tuesday, so it is a little late to order more. I just checked, and I actually have 2 clear blue pregnancy tests (lines not digital). I am going to try to hold out til AF is due or the day after. I hate blue dye tests, but they are all I have.

I am definitely going to order Wondfos next time.... although I am hoping that I won't need any more :)

Im calling my opk positive today. Today is day 5 of ewcm! I cant believe how many days ive had it! Still crampy so i think i will ovulate on tuesday (but i hoping for tomorrow instead).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->