• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

I'm having such intense pains that I hope are implantation. Burrow in there beans!! (I think/hope I released two eggs)

Can you please add me cppeace, I wasn't suppose to be in with a chance for a few months due to hubby being away for work but by some miracle I o'd while he has been here on break and am now 5dpo lol
I will be testing on the 6th if af doesn't show. I have had intense cramping today so I am hoping it is implantation!! This would be amazing if we just so happen to catch it this month. I o'd the day he came back and we weren't even going to bd lol as he was so tired from flights and what not but managed to convince him :)

babylights- that sounds like a good sign!!! Ahhh I hope you get twins! That would be so cool!

Kirstie- I am so so glad y'all caught your O! How lucky is that :) I hope this is your month! Any symptoms?

babylights- that sounds like a good sign!!! Ahhh I hope you get twins! That would be so cool!

Kirstie- I am so so glad y'all caught your O! How lucky is that :) I hope this is your month! Any symptoms?

Only the really bad cramping today and an overwhelming feeling I am pregnant. This is number 4 for us but I felt I was pregnant last month as well so who knows. The cramping is what is making me really think I am it is pretty bad cramping and with each pregnancy the cramps I have gotten just before my bfp have gotten worse so fx :)
What about you any symptoms?

A bit of help please ladies , is there a way to adjust BBT temps -- mine went up today but I forgot to set alarm so was taken a good hour to hour and 15 mins later than normal. Plus I was wrapped up in my quilt so possibly hotter than normal? I'm sure I read somewhere that you can adjust it?

A bit of help please ladies , is there a way to adjust BBT temps -- mine went up today but I forgot to set alarm so was taken a good hour to hour and 15 mins later than normal. Plus I was wrapped up in my quilt so possibly hotter than normal? I'm sure I read somewhere that you can adjust it?

The adjuster isn't on FF, but if you type bbt temp adjuster into google you should be able to find it :)

Congratulations Hello Kitty ❤️❤️

I'm 10dpiui today as well, but I'm too scared to test just yet

Welcome Kirstie! I wil add you. Sounds like fate to me!

babyD you can go here to adjust https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Thanks all! I really don't think I did ovulate yet as I'm getting the cramps today! I'll use last test tonight to see if I get a surge!

I just tested again, line was definitely darker. I dont understand though, my average cycles are 34 days, we dtd only once on 1/17 based off that i would only be 3 wks 4 days pregnant. So why would a positive show up so soon? Ive taken 4 tests all positive, surely it cant be false right?

Kitty, you could be 11-12 dpo, def can get positives starting at 8dpo. That's awesome!

Hey Everyone,

It has been a long time since I've had the strength to come back into these forums since my last miscarriage, but here I am - ready to be a February tester. This will be my 4th cycle post-MC (at 8 weeks). I don't hold out a ton of hope for this cycle as it took me 6 cycles after the last MC but here's hoping!

I will test on February 17

Welcome Chocolatechip. So sorry for you loss. Here's hoping you get a nice healthy sticky bean from cupid. I will add you.

Sorry for your loss chocolatechip! Baby dust to you!

Baby d - here is this mornings test

Attachments

• 20170128_100650-1.jpg
    20170128_100650-1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 27
That's a really good line kitty! I'd say you have a BFP coming your way 🎉

Right in for cycle number 7. Who knows when I will ovulate this month, I will be trying the Soy Isoflavones again but let's say I'll be testing on the 28th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->