• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

I also purchased some ICs - One Step blue handled strips they are supposed to be 10mIU but not a single one picked up my trigger shot, or the chemical bfp I had in august.. I ended up throwing them out last week.

The ones I have are called Accumed. I bought it off amazon for $3.54 for a pack of 25. This is the first brand that gave me an early positive. It has a 4 star average review. There are some bad reviews but most of those gals were unlucky with a bad batch, majority are happy with lines that got darker. The ones I got do have an expiration date of 3/2017 and its clearly stated thats why they're cheap.

I actually feel a little guilty. I got a :bfn: so I did have a drink w/ dinner. It wasn't a very big drink, so I'm sure it's fine, but I probably would have passed if I knew how inaccurate the tests were.

I wouldnt worry about one drink. Are you going to test again with a different test?

ff gives you cross hairs after 3 days of sustained high temps . Thanks for the luck!

I have 2 clearblue tests in a drawer (not digital), but I am only 11 dpo, today. My period is due on Tuesday. I am going to try to hold out and just see if I get AF.

DH is home right now, so I really don't want to take one today. If I am preggo, I plan to surprise him in an epic way, and I can't do that unless he's at work. And there is NO way I could keep it a secret from him.

Oh I hope this is our month.... I had so much weird cramping. I am praying that the cramping was implantation!

I hope the epic surprise is very soon s dowd.

Tbfromlv, FF likes to have three temps higher than the majority of those previous in order to give crosshairs. So if yours goes up again tomorrow it'll likely give you crosshairs!

Good luck dowd!!

And everyone!! It's nearly feb!

Afm, my temp decided to keep going down today! Which I find fascinating. I'm intrigued how it'll go now; will it go down more yet? Will it ping straight back up? Or take days to climb up?? We shall see!! I'm currently quite content to just watch and wait and see if AF arrives on Saturday, or not.

Thanks 28329! How are you doing today? Your chart looks great! I hope that little temp dip yesterday is a good sign!

Thanks flyingduster! Your chart looks interesting, and I'm really curious to see what it does tomorrow. Do you know how long your luteal phase is?

Sooo want to ovulate!! I'm getting hot flashes today so hoping its happened or about to! Waiting is driving me mad!

One drink this early will hurt nothing.Babe doesn't get anything in your bloodstream for several seeks.

As for me got a really weird sensation earlier.Almost lke a vibration ,stretch muscles or something in the uterus area for like 2 or 3 minutes.

That sounds positive CP! I'm feeling good about this month for you!!

As for me got a really weird sensation earlier.Almost lke a vibration ,stretch muscles or something in the uterus area for like 2 or 3 minutes.

That's what I had when I was pregnant! Great signs! :happydance: xx

Aww thanks ya'll I def feel different this tww than previous one lol

CP! So exciting!! bFP coming your way.. I can just feel it!

baby D I hope you ovulate soon!!

Looks like you Ovulated by that little uptick on your chart TB! That big drop and positive OPK ! Climb temp climb lol.

Side note: Ladies who have been pregnant before and had more normal symptoms : When they say you need to go pee more often when you get the orge do you go pee and there is a normal"full bladder" amount or is it the sensation you need to pee and then you only really need to be a little. Cause I just went 20 minutes ago and am now getting feeling I'm gonna need to go again soon and haven't drank anything yet today lol

Thanks 28329! How are you doing today? Your chart looks great! I hope that little temp dip yesterday is a good sign!

Thanks flyingduster! Your chart looks interesting, and I'm really curious to see what it does tomorrow. Do you know how long your luteal phase is?

Im good! I thought my temp went down yesterday because I was over the tummy bug but back up today. Lord knows what it means but i hope it's good.

Cppeace when i was pregnant i remember feeling like i had to go, but i wouldnt necessarily go a lot for how bad i felt like i needed to go. Does that make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->