Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

As for me got a really weird sensation earlier.Almost lke a vibration ,stretch muscles or something in the uterus area for like 2 or 3 minutes.

I had this when I was pregnant - definitely a good sign! Also about your urge to pee question - I had the urge to pee almost constantly with my DD for the first few weeks (3-6ish), then it somewhat went away and came back later on. Just like you said I would barely drink anything and yet have the urge to pee every 20 minutes... usually a decent amount, but sometimes just a little. Lots of good signs for you. I think it's your month!

Curly I think we'll be around the same DPO. I just got my pos opk today (well I had a possible pos yesterday but it was a close call). I've also been having a crazy amount of fertile CM this cycle. Hope this is a good sign for us! :happydance: But I am not counting myself in until I confirm O... still a bit apprehensive after the last two months.

There's gonna be oodles of BFP in this thread!

I am soooo nauseous right now! I could totally throw up if I think about it. Ugh, I should probably scrub my toilet in case I do puke.

I hate the tww. I had a temp drop today, which could mean something and could not since I've never temped before. In addition, I had alot of watery cm today. This doesn't happen except when I'm on my way to o day. After o I stay dry or very light creamy. I want to get my hopes up, but at the same time getting my hopes up is so disheartening when af comes.

Cp: this is so your month!!!! Fx for you hun your symptoms are great!!!

Good luck to those of you waiting to o sending you lots of :dust:

Afm: I had 2 days of cramping awful 5-6dpo then as soon as that went constant needing to pee last night I got up 3 times!!! And today I am going constantly and when I do need to go I near on wet myself lol 3 kids will do that! I had a quick intense bout of nausea yesterday and have been eating like a pig. Something inside of me says yep def pregnant. I am thinking if I implanted 2 days ago at 5dpo I could technically get a bfp tomorrow at 8dpo so I think I might head to the chemist today and grab a test for the morning eeekk that would make me a jan tester though but I don't think I can help myself.

Best of luck Kirstie. Sounds like your month too! So excited!

Kitty? How are the tests looking?

A lot of positive signs on here!

Cppeace - todays test!

Attachments

• img_20170129_174214_828.jpg
    img_20170129_174214_828.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 23
That is amazing, hello_kitty!!! :) :) :) Congratulations again!

Kitty that is a great line and definitely getting stronger congrats hun!

Afm: I never went and bought a test today so will buy one tomorrow morning while I am out and test wednesday morning I think which will officiay put me in the feb testing lol. It is the day before my eldest starts his first day of primary school what an emotional week it will be if I get my bfp!!

Hi everyone. I'm still over on the January thread for now but I'm really really trying to hold out testing until 10dpo which is the 02/02 so I think maybe I should join this one as well. :)

So I am on for testing but we are 99% certain that I didn't ovulate ! Just need to keep checking to see if I ever am! Don't know which way to turn next! I'm on metformin for pcos!

Cppeace- please remove me. I will not be testing in February. :flower:

Good luck to all the ladies still testing.

I'm currently 12 dpo. 've never uploaded a picture before, so I hope this works. I just tested, and I think I see a very very faint line, but I don't know. Does anyone see anything? :shrug:

I keep looking at it. I think I may have line eye.... I don't know???!!! Help!

Attachments

• 1485782739036-807667823.jpg
    1485782739036-807667823.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 35
Started OPKs this morning, hopefully I'll be able to join most of you in the TWW soon!

Sorry Dowd, it may just be my phone, but I can't see anything yet. I'm also really horrible for seeing lines on blue dye tests. Hopefully AF doesn't show!

Thank you for looking! I hate blue dye tests as well. A friend sent it to me a few months back, and it's all I have.

Dowd, im sorry but i dont think i can see anything.

Hello kitty those are looking awesome!

Afm. I finally got a definite positive opk! Yay! I feel like i have waited so long! Everyday i thought surely it will be positive tomorrow! Yesterday was boderline positive, i called it positive and today for sure is!

Also today i took my temp 2 hours early, would that affect it? I thought today would be o day because i had so much cramping yesterday, but since my opk is positive today i would say o is tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 11
Yay Curlymikes! That looks great! I jope you catch your egg!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->