Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Thanks ladies. I will keep you updated once i get my first prenatal appointment set up.

Congratulations hello kitty. Lovely lines.

Yayyy congratulations Hello_kitty! That's an amazing line! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy! Xx

AFM - I should have had a positive ovulation test yesterday but it was completely negative. :shrug: Going to try again this evening, but I didn't test on Friday so might have missed it. Have got lots of BD'ing done anyway, so hoping we have a good chance. :thumbup:

Ugh I'm still a few days shy of what should be my fertile window and I'm already getting incredibly impatient lol! I might lose my mind when I officially enter my tww haha

Please add me to the list for testing Feb 11. :) My Ava bracelet said my fertile window started Saturday. Got a high fertility (but not peak) on a Clear Blue digital OPK yest, and this morning Ava bumped my O day up to today. Bd'ed on Saturday and again this morning. Fx! Perhaps Cupid will bring us a BFP for Valentine's Day!!!!! <3

Curly, yes taking your temp over 30 minutes early can effect it. You canadjust it if you feel it is too off.

Dowd, sorry I don't really see anything on the test!

Yep! Kitty! I am def marking you as a BFP!

I will go back through and make all the adds and adjustments! Welcome all! And :dust: all around

Screenshot (107).jpg

Another reminder for you ladies about DPO and BFP probability.

Thank you ladies!! I enjoyed hanging with you guys. I pray that each and every one of you will get the BFP that you deserve. I will probably move on to first tri after my first pre natal. I would love to update you ladies on whether my pregnancy is viable or not.

Thanks for all the responses. The funny thing is I posted a different picture on the pregnancy gallery board and all but 1 person said they could see something. My phone camera sucks, and I think that is part of the problem. I still feel hopeful because I definitely see a faint something in person. AF is due tomorrow, so my plan is to test again on Wednesday if it doesn't show up.

hello_kitty- Please update us! I would love to hear how you are doing :)
rickyandlucy- Good luck and welcome!!!!
Cppeace- How are you doing, today? Symptoms? Your chart looks great! Maybe an implantation dip, yesterday????

Yeah I feel that is what the dip was. I still am very positive feeling and still getting on and off lower back pain, some odd sensations in the uterus area, yawning alot, sneezing a fair amount... Overall feeling good though.

Yay CP!!!! Are you still planning to test at 10 dpo?

Lol I think my will power will wane and I will prolly start testing at 9dpo lol Which is Wednesday.

Hahahahaha! Those HPT's are irresistible. They're all like, "Hey baby, come pee on me!" ;)

I just hope to see something before I run out of hpt lol

Do you think it matters that my ovulation tests expired August 2015? :haha:

Eh, yeah prolly so. I would say they may not be as sensitive as they should be if expired over a year. I am not an expert though.

It's almost positive! Maybe tomorrow will be positive. :thumbup: We'll BD tonight I think!

Attachments

• _20170130_180711.jpg
    _20170130_180711.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 11
Cp- go ahead and put me down for 2/10! I got my crosshairs today- woo hoo!! (Although I took my temp in bed within two minutes of each other to just double check and I got two different temps.. both were higher so I just put the first one down but I thought that was odd..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->