Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Did you take your temp orally or vaginally? I find orally the first time is always lower because your mouth is cold (esp if you are a mouth breather while you sleep like me) I highly recommend temping vaginally. I find the temps to be a lot more accurate, and you will get a lot less wonky temperatures.

Yay! get to bd teacup.

Yay fro crosshairs TB. I will adjust.

I agree, I switched from oral to vaginal after the first few months because my oral temps was very inconsistent over all.

This was my first cycle temping so I started with orally. If this isn't my month (don't even like to think that way lol) then I will temp next cycle vaginally. My second temp was higher so maybe that was the case dowd! Either way they were spikes to give me crosshairs and with the crazy cycles I've been having, it's quite a relief to know I ovulated!

I think I'm having a 14 day cycle 😪 I've started spotting and cramping today! I don't think that I even ovulated 😪 This is not normal for me and I'm peethed that my cycles chose to mess up now we are trying to conceive 😡

Sorry baby...could it be ovulation cramps and spotting, not AF?

Those crosshairs look a little iffy to me?

I'm not sure but I've never had ovulation bleeding/spotting before! Cramps yes that's usual!

Please could you change my test date to 14th February Cppeace? Ovulation is probably the day after tomorrow, so a couple of days later than expected. Thanks X

All women have an occasional odd cycle. That can include new things like ovulation spotting.

On a side note though: TTC mentally seems to effect a lot of women's cycles. I would guess it is a form of stress perhaps.

That's interesting CP -- about the mind causing a level of ttc stress!

That's interesting CP -- about the mind causing a level of ttc stress!

Yes, it definitely does. When we ttc for our first baby, my cycles went from being pretty regular to super long. One was 45 days I think! It helped when I started using the cheap ovulation tests though, because then at least you know to give up testing once it got over 2 weeks past ovulation. I'm using the ones left over from then, which is why they expired August 2015, haha! I think they're still working though.

First prenatal appointment on 2/16. Based off LMP, I will be a little over 7 weeks, based off conception (haha I knew when I conceived) I will be 6 weeks.

My ob doctor has probably changed is protocol because he wont start seeing patients until they are 8-10 weeks...well at least I get to go in 2 weeks early.

Hey all, I was gonna reply to people but then my youngest lost the plot for the next hour or so and I've forgotten it all, so whatever, good luck to all!!!

Afm, temp jumped back up, as expected really. I've not had any problems with my temp staying high, yes it often has a big dip but it always goes back up again! So now the dip is done and my temp is up, I'm 10dpo and ticking along fine. No desire to test at all so far, quite happy to wait. Current plan is to test on Saturday 4th, BUT ONLY if my temp is still high and my cup is empty that morning. AF usually shows overnight so it should be there, or be a blazing BFP by then.

Sounds great, flying! I'm going to test Saturday also if my temp is up and AF doesn't show. Hope we both get Saturday BFPs!!

This tww is killing me! I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot. But cramping, fatigue, severe breast tenderness are making it hard not to get my hopes up.

Cppeace, 9dpo was this morning for me. I totally caved amd tested. BFN, but fingers crossed i just tested too early.

9dp you only have about a 25% shot at a bfp, tomorrow about a 30% shot! GL

Since I should be testing at some point in February I'll join this group too if you'll have me?
My cycles are usually between 36-42 days with late O but last cycle was crazy with very early O and I actually started on the same day as I did in December which is odd. I started taking epo to help with ewcm so IDK if that's why I O'd early and had a normal lp (14 days) or if it was just an odd cycle?
Anyway I'm currently waiting to O and I have no idea when that will be. I'm hoping for another early O and normal-ish cycle this month with the hope of a BFP.
Good luck to everyone who is testing soon!
I'll go back and read the thread and catch up now.

Welcome Hop I will add you to the to be decided group:) Good luck.

AF turned up right on time today. Good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->