Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

CD8 for me and last day of Clomid (THANK GOODNESS) - the side effects are horrible.
Now the dreaded wait for O and my CD21 bloodtest.

Pretty sure that today is o day! We were tired of bd and didnt yesterday because we had bd 3 days in a row. I really would have liked to have bd because my opk was blazing. Hopefully we can today otherwise the last time was two days ago which isnt ideal.
I have had so much cramping this time! Right now its like lots of pressure. Ive had way more cramping with this ovulation than i do with af. Hopeing that it means its a good strong healthy egg!

Curly 2 days before is still fabulous! If positive today you may want to try and get one more in. GL!

It's ovulation time! We've been really good about bd-ing this time. According to pink pad I should ovulate tomorrow, I've been having left side cramping and pinching the last two days so it seems right on time! And bloating. Ugh the bloating. My temp hasn't risen yet (i don't do charting but I can always feel my temp rise because it usually pretty dramatic when I ovulate and everything makes me feel overheated). We dtd every other night starting the 26th (including last night) so we'll do it again tomorrow night and then keep going for a few more nights because last cycle I O'd super late and I'm paranoid now.

Excited to enter the tww again! This is our month ladies!

I've been reading but not posting, and just checking in!

Finished Clomid a couple of days ago, and starting temping and OPKs now that it's CD10. I ovulated on CD18 last month on 100mg of Clomid so maybe sooner this month!

Curly 2 days before is still fabulous! If positive today you may want to try and get one more in. GL!

I loved seeing your chart and that O'd! Yay! I don't know that I had seen that yet, I'm glad your crazy random long cycle is in the tww!

Jess, is that directed at me or Curly? If at me it's isn't a crazy long cycle just was slightly later than my average. It is just that last cycle I ovulated insanely early for me so was hoping to continue that lol My Average ovulation tens to be between cd 16-19 so cd 20 is only slightly over the average.

Hoping you get your ovulation a little earlier !

Hey ladies I would love some advice on opks! It's been a while since I've used them .. I'm on cycle day 12 and ovia estimates that I ovulate on cd15 .. I'm on my 3rd day of my fertile window and my opks are stark white negative .. i thought they would of had a faint line by now in the run up to ov?

Does anyone's progress quickly or do you usually have a faint line in the run up to it?

Tia x

Sheeps- mine did not progress. I always had a line and then suddenly one day it was blazing positive. In fact I was really frustrated. Ecause the day before my positive my line was the faintest it had been all cycle. I hope you get your positive opk soon!

sheeps, some women get a progression and some just get a swift surge. You may want to test twice a day to no miss the surge.

I started opk's yesterday evening (CD 6, cycles range from 25-28 days and box says for 25 day cycles to start on cd 8, I know I was a couple days early lol , there definitely was a line, but very faint) can't wait to see what happens over the next few days

Some women always have a second line and some do not, depends on the LH you create. Both are normal early on.

It also depends on the brand and batch of OPKs used, I've seen heaps of women testing on two different brands, one shows a clear progression and the other is stark white....

I'm 11dpo now! Woop! Days are ticking away, it's Wednesday 1st feb now, come on the February BFPs!

Poohbear, i almost alwsys have a line on mine. Especially with the wondfos. I had another brand of ic, but i dont remember the name and that one i had less lines on.

I still have a +opk today so we bd just in case. Do you all think that positions matter or that laying down afterwords matters? I read conflicting views on it. Im curious what you all think!

I would say woman on top is prolly the worst position but for propping up legs or something I'd say just say for 2 mins or so and you are good to do whatever.

Hi can you please add me to your list? I'll test around the 15th of Feb.
I just got my cycle back for the first time in January probably because I'm still occasionally breastfeeding my 13 month old. We're only casually trying this month but maybe 😃

I told myself I wouldn't test until AF is due because all I have left is digital and I don't want to waste them too early. However, went grocery shopping and passed by the cheapie walmart ones. Ended up with 4 in my cart lol Guess I can test tomorrow now. No willpower...

Lol Well, Teacher, don't feel too bad. I'll be testing tomorrow too lol 9dpo :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->