Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Okay good lol I will be 11dpo tomorrow. I have no reason at all to think I'm pregnant. No symptoms or anything. I just really want it this cycle so we can skip the costs of starting iui next cycle.

Question kind of on the same subject as curly's!
What about using the rest room right after?? I've heard that waiting 20 minutes is a good idea?

No, no need to wait to pee for sure. Like I siad I'd wait at least 2 minutes to get up but peeing is definitely no issues. If you need to poop, you may want to wait Awhile just so you're not making the journey harder on the gravity fighting sperm but otherwise I see no issue.

No, no need to wait to pee for sure. Like I siad I'd wait at least 2 minutes to get up but peeing is definitely no issues. If you need to poop, you may want to wait Awhile just so you're not making the journey harder on the gravity fighting sperm but otherwise I see no issue.

Thanks Cppeace!

Well I've still not ovulated! Still spotting and still crampy! I wish I knew what was going on!

On the subject of positions and waiting to pee. I have been pregnant 4 times. The first time I laid there on my stomach with bum in the air for about half an hour every time we bd for 8 months and finally got pregnant with my DD. The second time I got pregnant we weren't even trying as dd was 3 months old. I went in for my yearly pap and asked my doctor when I should get my first af after delivery and he said I should have already had at least 3. Did a test and he comes back in the room and says "congratulations you're 9 weeks pregnant! " to say I was shocked would be an understatement. The 3rd time I stopped bc and laid on my stomach again with bum in the air and ended up pregnant on the first month trying. After that we decided to wait about 10 years to start trying for the 4th and final baby. Last September I was feeling off for a few days and knew something was going on so decided to take a test and it came up positive right away. We were pleasantly surprised as we were going to wait till this year to start trying again and ended up pregnant ahead of time. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage in November of 2015 and just now starting to try again. This is our 3rd cycle now. Anyway the point is two times I laid for a while and two times I was up and doing whatever right afterwards so I don't think it makes a difference other than making myself feel like I'm doing something to try to help the Lil swimmers get to where they need to be. I am currently still laying afterwards but just for my own peace of mind

My resolve to not test is crumbling... I'm 11dpo now, and the temptation to do a test tomorrow at 12dpo is growing.... I have three cheapies left, I COULD potentially test tomorrow and then even if AF turns up on Saturday I still have 2 left for another month. I do have other ones to confirm once positive on cheapies too, so yeah, im caving....

But on the same token I don't really expect anything, so then what's the point of wasting one!!?? Maybe I will just wait.

Ugh

flying, you have a good shot at 12 dpo. I say go for it!

omg I was gonna test Friday but knowing that a bfn then would likely actually mean I wasn't pregnant this time just made me feel sick!

Your temps look really good babylights! FX this is it!

So all this is going to be tmi... The reason i ask about position is that today i was on top and i noticed everything came out today 😳.

I wouldn't be too worried about position, curly. Your cervical mucus mixes with the semen and helps the sperm go where it needs to go, regardless of position. Just clench your muscles when you change position to hold in whatever you can. The healthy, "efficient" sperm will get up there.

With my mc, we had sex 5 days before ovulation, standing up, in the shower...pregnancy happens lol.

Oh man...I was really determined to wait till Friday to test. I will be 13 dpo tomorrow...and getting the itch to TEST! I keep looking at that table and there's a 68% chance it will be positive if I am indeed pregnant. So...a BFN tomorrow should not ruin my day since there's still a chance...decisions decisions.

Yep curly my first was conceived sorry for the word but doggy style lol the second standing up in a shower and 3rd me on top :) none of the ideal positions lol but we managed to do it everytime! Just think people get pregnant using the pull out method which is how I fell pregnant with my second pull out method standing in the shower!!! Crazy right so I would just try to enjoy the bd more than worry about position and avoid adding that little bit more stress when it is not needed xxxxx

Ah cppeace, dot say that! Haha. I have three cheapies 10miu tests as well as a few 25miu ones for later too, so maaaayyybe I will and just be done with it.

Hey ladies, I'm feeling pretty down today as my temp dropped and I got a bfn (9dpo). I wasn't expecting a positive this early but was thinking I could have implanted on 5dpo due to the last temp drop I had mixed with cramping. I'm thinking I actually O'd on CD14 instead of 15 so could actually be 10dpo today and would have made the first dip actually 6dpo. if that was the case I would be testing positive by now though. But yeah basically feel like AF is on her way and I was silly to get my hopes up. I think I just need someone to tell me I'm not out yet even though I'm not even sure I ovulated as I never got a + Opk. Is there a possibility today is an implantation dip or am I grasping as straws? Be honest.😕

Hi babyplease, I got a bigger temp drop this morning too and at 10dpo also got a bfn this morning, but it's still early yet to count ourselves out! I even looked through a bunch of pregnancy charts on ff and found a few that were almost identical to mine. I definitely felt super discouraged too, but really we're not out just yet! I'm going to try to hold out on testing until Friday which would be 13dpo. FX we get our bfp's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->