Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Hi babyplease, I got a bigger temp drop this morning too and at 10dpo also got a bfn this morning, but it's still early yet to count ourselves out! I even looked through a bunch of pregnancy charts on ff and found a few that were almost identical to mine. I definitely felt super discouraged too, but really we're not out just yet! I'm going to try to hold out on testing until Friday which would be 13dpo. FX we get our bfp's!

Thank you! Your chart looks really promising! It makes me feel a bit better to see you also had an earlier temp drop this cycle but I still feel a bit discouraged as mine dropped below the coverline. Although I have a feeling the crosshairs are wrong on my chart and the coverline should actually be lower. I have my fingers crossed for you though! Definitely let us all know how it turns out, I'll be thinking of you on Friday!

Hi babyplease, I got a bigger temp drop this morning too and at 10dpo also got a bfn this morning, but it's still early yet to count ourselves out! I even looked through a bunch of pregnancy charts on ff and found a few that were almost identical to mine. I definitely felt super discouraged too, but really we're not out just yet! I'm going to try to hold out on testing until Friday which would be 13dpo. FX we get our bfp's!

Thank you! Your chart looks really promising! It makes me feel a bit better to see you also had an earlier temp drop this cycle but I still feel a bit discouraged as mine dropped below the coverline. Although I have a feeling the crosshairs are wrong on my chart and the coverline should actually be lower. I have my fingers crossed for you though! Definitely let us all know how it turns out, I'll be thinking of you on Friday!

Thanks love! I think my crosshairs should be higher tbh, but truly I don't think the dips mean too much. There are so many wonky looking charts on ff that end up being pregnant! When will you test next??

Thanks love! I think my crosshairs should be higher tbh, but truly I don't think the dips mean too much. There are so many wonky looking charts on ff that end up being pregnant! When will you test next??

I was just searching charts that ended in pregnancy and it helped to lift my spirits! Normally after a bfn this early I would wait until at least 12dpo but my best friend is in town at the moment and leaving tomorrow afternoon so I think I will test again tomorrow morning. She is the only one that knows we are TTC and she understands the importance of discretion and the risks associated with telling people too early so it would be wonderful to tell her in person before she goes as she is the only person we have agreed to tell before the 12 week scan.

Just because you may have implanted at 6dpo, babyplease, doesn't mean you'd get a positive at 10dpo. It all depends on what the hcg starts at. You can implant and start at 2 miu hcg, 8dpo you'd be 4miu hcg and 10 dpo you'd be 8 miu hcg.. 12dpo you'd be at 16 and 14 dpo you'd be 32- so with a standard hpt you wouldn't get a positive until 14 dpo. Even if you started at 5 miu hcg,( Which is very common) at 10 dpo you'd only be at 20 hcg which still would be negative on a standard "sensitive"hpt.

You are definitely not out.

Like cppeace said, and ALSO lots of women don't double their hcg for 72 hours rather than 48, which makes potentially even lower levels but still legitimately pregnant. So no, you're not out with a bfn before AF arrives. Ever. Big hugs.

Just because you may have implanted at 6dpo, babyplease, doesn't mean you'd get a positive at 10dpo. It all depends on what the hcg starts at. You can implant and start at 2 miu hcg, 8dpo you'd be 4miu hcg and 10 dpo you'd be 8 miu hcg.. 12dpo you'd be at 16 and 14 dpo you'd be 32- so with a standard hpt you wouldn't get a positive until 14 dpo. Even if you started at 5 miu hcg,( Which is very common) at 10 dpo you'd only be at 20 hcg which still would be negative on a standard "sensitive"hpt.

You are definitely not out.

Thank you for that! I was under the impression it only took 3ish days to see a positive after implantation but actually seeing levels of hcg written down in numbers makes so much more sense and actually makes me feel a little bit silly. :blush:

Like cppeace said, and ALSO lots of women don't double their hcg for 72 hours rather than 48, which makes potentially even lower levels but still legitimately pregnant. So no, you're not out with a bfn before AF arrives. Ever. Big hugs.

Thank you! I knew some people took longer to get a bfp and I always tell people that they aren't out until AF arrives when they get bfn's without suspected implantation however I was under the impression that if I thought implantation had occurred that I would get a + by now. Seeing it written down in numbers makes it easier to understand and I also thought that hcg doubled every 48 hours if everything was fine, I didn't realise it could be 72 for some people. Looks like I have to go back and do some more research!

Guys, I am in complete and utter shock! Cupid has been early!
I took another test today even though yesterdays was negative because I really felt pregnant! 10dpo and a massive :bfp:!
I am completely terrified after my chemical pregnancy last month! So hoping and praying for healthy bub this time!

Congratulations Casey!! Happy & healthy 9 months to you!

Whoa! This thread has taken off since I last logged on, haha, serves me right for not checking in sooner!

Congratulations to the ladies with the BFPs already! @CaseyJnr and @Hello_kitty, and anyone else I might have missed, I read through about 25 pages fairly quickly. A happy 9 months to you! :winkwink:

So according to my iPeriod app I am supposed to be ovulating around the 3rd but two days ago I had some brown spotting and for the past few days I've been a bit hormonal AND then tonight I had some red spotting (seriously body, get a grip lol). After a year of trying different methods to see when I ovulate (temping, sticks, etc) I decided to just let things be for now and not try to figure it out because I waaaaay overthink it! DH and I DTD Monday and Tuesday and we're planning again for tomorrow and another couple times this weekend so fingers crossed somewhere in there we'll get the timing right LOL

I have a well woman's appt tomorrow along with my 1 year follow up ttc so I guess I'll be going over options tomorrow with my OB.

Hubby and I also starting a strict diet today because I truly do need to lose a ton of weight. It may be one of the reasons I've been having difficulty ttc along with my thyroid.

Long story short (too late!) I'm somewhere hopefully in my ovulation and about to approach my two week wait! My app says I'm supposed to start AF on the 17th but it's been known to be a couple days off either early or late so I will PROBABLY get impatient and test around Valentine's Day. :blush:

And on a pouting note - Today I had a student's mom (I work at a ballet studio) tell her daughter to tell me the "good news". Apparently they just found out the sex of their expecting baby and it's a girl (what I'm hoping to have first). I also sat through an entire conversation with about six mothers going over the excitement of someone being 3 months pregnant and another being due in a couple of weeks. It can be SO ROUGH being around so many women who are pregnant while you're ttc and you still need to keep a brave face around them! I'm truly happy for them but wheeeew, I come home feeling absolutely exhausted. I'm sure many of you know those feels!!!

And on a pouting note - Today I had a student's mom (I work at a ballet studio) tell her daughter to tell me the "good news". Apparently they just found out the sex of their expecting baby and it's a girl (what I'm hoping to have first). I also sat through an entire conversation with about six mothers going over the excitement of someone being 3 months pregnant and another being due in a couple of weeks. It can be SO ROUGH being around so many women who are pregnant while you're ttc and you still need to keep a brave face around them! I'm truly happy for them but wheeeew, I come home feeling absolutely exhausted. I'm sure many of you know those feels!!!

I just want to add that I know exactly how that feel. Feels like all my friends are pregnant with the amount of announcements we had over the last few weeks. After the pregnancy announcements come the sex announcement (had one just this morning)

GL on the diet and hope you get your BFP soon. :happydance:

Eeeeep FF Has now decided I o'd 7 days ago - I'm back in the game :) **everything crossed**

Got a peak fertility reading on Clear Blue digital OPK this morning! Our timing was on point this month, fx!!!!!

Congrats Casey!!!

Queen I totally understand how you feel. It's not easy. There's a pregnant girl at work that I have to interact with regularly, and I just knew she was pregnant months before she was telling people. I only just acknowledged her pregnancy last week by asking when she's due, even though I see and talk to her every day!!!

I broke down and tested this morning: BFN. 13 dpo so there's still a chance...but I'm fully expecting the witch on Friday.

Congrats, Casey!!!!! That is amazing news!!!!

I am 14 dpo, today, and officially late! AF was due yesterday and didn't show up. My temp is still high this morning, so she shouldn't show up, today. I have been sooo emotional (not like me), sensitive nipples, queasy and lightheaded (just a few times), sensitive to smells (just started yesterday), and I woke up nauseous this morning. Cervix is higher than I've ever felt it and medium softness, and closed I think... I can barely reach the opening.

I am dying to test, but I can't!!!! ( Oh and I had an unclear test at 12 dpo... a shadow of something, but it was a blue dye test.... so???)

Casy- congrats!!!!!

Wishing- I'll keep my FX'd that you still get a BFP!

Dowd- when can you test again?!

AFM- I woke up sweating bad in the middle of the night and only for about 2 hours of sleep afterward so I don't know how accurate my temp is.. I don't want to read into any of it unless it plummets later on.. I'm only 5dpo so I'm not expecting AF anyway. I started feeling a little bit of twinges on the same side I had ovulation pain from.. but it's so early I'm trying to just not think about "symptoms" 😝

Casey, congrats!

Cppeace im eagerly awaiting your test today!
I didnt have a temp rise today, so i guess i didnt ovulate yesterday after all. So frusterating. I just cant believe it with all the cramping and pressure and now i dont have that. Also cm has changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->