Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Curlymikes- So sorry you didn't ovulate! I hate the fake outs! Hopefully your body will gear up again and you will get a strong ovulation in a couple days!

Tb- Yeah I wouldn't read too much into your temp since you had such a bad night's sleep!

I don't know when I can test. My mom is staying with my sister (she lives 10 mins from me) so we are going shopping today and probably tomorrow. If I get my bfp, there is no way I will be able to keep my mouth shut, and I want to tell DH first. And I want to tell DH in a special way that requires a trip to the store to buy supplies. Our car battery died yesterday, so I am without a car at the moment. Without a car, I can't go get the stuff I need, and I need DH gone so I can put everything together. Plus, deep down I don't believe it. After 6 years, getting pregnant seems as likely as winning the lottery. I just keep waiting for AF to show up.

Dowd, i think your test looked really promising! I think you might get your bfp!

Awww thank you Curlymikes! Blue dyes are evil, so I never trust them, but I know I saw a shadow of something!

I am so nauseous right now. I had coffee this morning and it is not sitting well.

I feel like this is the first cycle I even had a chance. DH's semen used to be the consistency of glue (after 40 mins of liquification time... this time it was more like watery egg whites after only 20 mins. I know it's TMI, but let's be real, everything on here is ;)

I truly think his swimmers just couldn't swim through his stuff. Even if I'm not pregnant this cycle, I have renewed hope that it will happen soon!

Congrats Casey!!!

Dowd, I'm so excited for you. I'm sure you will see a bfp when you test. I love that you are waiting to make sure you tell hubby first in a special way. What are you planning to do to tell him?

Afm, I'm reading through these before getting out of bed, trying to decide to test or not lol 11dpo today

Congrats Casey! So Happy for you! Hope this is the stickiest bean or two ever!

Lol, no, I was groggy and forgot to. I am still half asleep lol

Well good for you for being patient! I was hoping all morning to see you post a bfp!

Lol being half asleep and forgetting I don't think would qualify as patient. I am just sitting here perpetually yawning and rubbing my eyes.

Naw this early best to always use FMU

Ahh I was anxious to see all the testers today!!

Question- is 5dpo too early for IB? I thought I saw the faintest coloring when I wipedbut I wasn't sure lol I'll check again next time I go but it threw me because I thought it would be too early for that?

I have a boob/hormonal question lol

Sore boobs are caused by hormonal imbalance, right? Like too low progresterone? So, if I have sore boobs starting on day of ovulation, if I were to have gotten pregnant would there be a time where the low progresterone switches over to hcg and the breast pain would go away?
I'm asking because mine have been sore since ovulation and I haven't had a day of relief, so I'm wondering if that means I'm out, or if there really is no way of knowing?

Never mind on my question. I think it was just the low quality Tp we have at school lol!

My o date got changed on my chart and I'm now on day 12, so I'm moving my test date to Friday the 3rd :)

I did test yesterday and it was neg, so wish me luck! I'm not crazy optimistic but you never know! Temps in the next two days will determine if I can get excited or not.

Sore boobs are not caused by low progesterone- generally the opposite.

IB can happen anywhere from 5dpo-12 dpo.

I will adjust you Maya

I also have a question. I started taking EPO last cycle and it seemed to work as far has helping with CM and whatnot but I have been taking it since cd1 this cycle and I haven't ovulated yet I know I still have a few more days to go but this morning when I went to the restroom when I wiped there was light pink on the tp. TMI Ik but I also checked cp and it was high firm and closed with more pink CM. Could the epo cause this since I've never had mid cycle spotting or bleeding before? Should I stop taking the epo?

Yayyy congratulations Casey! :happydance: Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy. Xxx

AFM - I thought yesterday was my positive opk, but after seeing today's opk which the test line almost stole all the dye from the control line, I'm guessing today was my surge! Which means I could ovulate tomorrow or the next day right? We have got lots of BD'ing done already, but looks like we will have to be in the mood a couple more days! :sleep:

I got a negative opk today so hopefully that means today is o day! I thought yesterday was but hopefully i get that temp rise tomorrow. I have felt like this fertile window has been soooo long. Probably because i got a week of ewcm!

Probably no bd today cause hubby is sick, but maybe i can convince him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->