Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Yay Curly & teacup - get that BD in 😝 Hopefully your hubby will feel good enough for that lol

Back from the OB! So I will be starting Clomid next cycle if I'm not preggo this cycle. REEEEAAALLLLY hoping this cycle will be the one for me! I would love to have an October baby!

I think I may stop and pick up some ovulation sticks tonight just for the heck of it. My cycles have been off by a couple of days both forwards and backwards so I'm really not entirely sure when I'm supposed to O. I shall DTD often just in case LOL

GL to those about to test soon! :thumbup:

Ok guys, so I went through my charts last night and the two where my temp dropped before AF, it started dropping at 12dpo. So from that, I decided that if my temp dropped AT ALL today (12dpo), even 0.01 degree, I'd not test, I'd wait out AF on Saturday.

It was higher.

Higher than any temp this month (just).

So, hey, why not test, I can get the expected bfn and be done, I can then wait till AF hits on Saturday without so much wondering. And I'll still have two more cheapies. It'll be stark white negative so I won't even need to worry about a squinter.

Dip. Leave it. Come back in ten mins to just check it before I toss it.

Wait.....

32273473380_8bedcb8f2d.jpg

CONGRATS Flyingduster!!! That sure looks positive! :D :D

That is a def line Flying! Should I mark you?

Ahhhh, I dunno, I guess so. I had an early loss/chemical in November, so I had faint positives that never progressed, then AF came three days late. I have no doubt I was pregnant then, nor do I guess I have any doubt I'm not now, but I'm just cautious in case it doesn't stick again....

Well, hopefully this one is a nice sticky bean!

FX it sticks flyingD!

Good luck to all those testing soon! I had very short LP's last two cycles so I'm just hoping I get to DPO9 (this Friday) so I can start testing :)

Thanks babylights! I'm pretty jealous of your amazing looking one btw! Looks like you'll be testing tomorrow?

Oh that's so funny I was thinking mine is crap and drooling over yours haha! I was going to but think I might just wait it out to see if af shows. 2 more days for you??

Loving all the BFPs coming in now! CP your chart looks awesome!! Can't wait to see your test result tomorrow! Sunny yours is looking good too!

AFM -- still no sign of ovulation according to temp but I have had cm and cramps for a few days? Is it possible to ovulate and not get a temp rise?

Flying!! Definitely a line!! FX it's a sticky bean for you!! Congrats!!

Oh that's so funny I was thinking mine is crap and drooling over yours haha! I was going to but think I might just wait it out to see if af shows. 2 more days for you??
LOL I guess we're too critical when it comes to our own charts ;) You have a great dip and your temp goes right back up again. Really looking great!

Let's see if AF stays away for a couple more days so I can test. I know the chances of getting a BFP are low at DPO9, which is one of the reasons why I want to start testing early (a more gradual letdown than testing when AF is due). Strange logic? Perhaps ;)

My chart in very odd for me but overall I'm ok with it

OOoooo, how exciting flyingduster! Keeping my FX that bean stays nice and sticky!

So due AF tomorrow. Still have sore achy breasts, bloated and quite tired. Have been cramping on and off for the last few weeks. Just started cramping now with a sore back. Feel a little sick. FX the witch doesnt get me tomorrow. If no sign of AF tomorrow im gonna test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->