Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Congrats flying!!

No one has any advice on the evening primrose oil?

Sorry, though I am very educated in Herbs and essential oils. I do not know much about EPO for fertility.

What would you suggest I try to help shorten my cycles and help with ovulation? You were the one I was hoping had an answer! Lol

Hopfl- I don't know if this would help but I started taking Vitex (agnus castus berry). My cycles have been crazy (30 days, 153 days, 70 days) so after much reading I decided to give it a shot. I ended up ovulating at cycle day 25 this time (still longer than average but MUCH better for me).

vitex or red clover both help with ovulation and regulating cycles

Congrats flying and cassie a happy and healthy 9 months to you both.

Afm: I honestly have no idea where I am in my cycle I thought I o'd on the 23rd but then yesterday I had ewcm again and we bd just in case. That would make this cycle super super long. Hhhmmm who knows I didnt temp this cycle as dh was not suppose to be here for my fertile period. I guess I will wait until af shows or doesnt show in the coming weeks. Maybe change me to undecided cppeace please.

Congrats Flying I hope it's a sticky one!!

Hopfl I've never heard of EPO causing spotting. I usually take it from when AF finishes until I O, so CD6-14 or so, and I very rarely have any mid cycle spotting.

I also have never had EPO cause spotting and use it the same as Wishn does to increase ewcm quality.

Thank you Cp, wishn, Tb, and belle. Maybe I'm taking it wrong because I've been taking it since cd1. I didn't know I was supposed to take it at the end of af but I do stop when I know I have O'd.

I've tried to find vitex in stores near me but I haven't heard of red clover. I'll have to look for that and see what I can find. I'll more than likely have to look online to find them.
So far I haven't had any more spotting and no sign of O so I have no idea what is going on.
Cp, I'm excited to see your test in the morning
Good luck to everyone else testing soon!

Congrats flying!

Hops, I also recommend vitex for regulating your cycles. I also thought you were only supposed to take EPO from CD1 through ovulation, but I have never personally used it.

AFM- I spotted a little bit, today.... so now I think AF is probably on the way. It has stopped since, but sometimes I spot a day or two before AF.

Thanks Dowd I'll look online and check to see if vitex is anywhere in my area if not I'll do some more research and see what will help me. Also I have been rooting for a bfp for you too! I hope the spotting was just random and you still get your bfp so you can still surprise your dh. Was it today that you were going out with your mom and sister? How was your day out?

Awww thank you so much Hop! It was a lot of fun, we shopped all day, and then I got to hang out with my niece and nephews who are the sweetest best kids. They read poetry to me while we sat on my sister's patio. It was a very warm day here in Texas, so it was lovely to be outside.

I think tomorrow my mom and I are going to help my sister paint a cabinet that is in her bedroom. I feel bad that my dog has been by herself the last couple of days, so I will bring her over there and she can play with my sister's dogs. It's nice to be distracted. Hubby fixed my car <3 So they won't have to pick me up, tomorrow.

Sry, I'm chatty, today. lol

How are you doing?

I'm always chatty lol so that's OK with me. Good to read you had a good distraction from the tww for a while and got to spend time with your family.
I love that your niece and nephew like to read poetry! That's so sweet! The weather here in Alabama was nice too. Starting to warm up after a few days of cooler weather. I've never been one to like the cold so I don't think I would survive being somewhere that actually snows lol

Aww I always feel bad when I have a busy day and have to leave my dog at home all day by herself too. I usually leave the TV on so she doesn't get bored (weird I know haha) I'm sure she will enjoy being able to play with your sisters dogs and your niece and nephew too. I just had some new carpet put in and painted the living room so I've been busy with that while I'm waiting to O. I'm hoping the epo will work like last cycle and I'll have a much shorter cycle and actually O again this month

Haha that's funny I don't like the cold , but I LOVE snow. I hate when it's cold and gross outside and we don't get beautiful snow... I mean what's the point? I'm so glad you have been distracted with some home decorating! How fun :)

Sometimes I turn music on for her, but I forgot to the last couple days. My sister's dogs are actually my dog's mom and brother from the same litter. They have soooo much fun. They are shih tzus, and soooo cute. They wrestle and chase each other all over the place.

Getting Arabella was the best thing DH and I have ever done. She really really helps me while dealing with infertility. She's our baby. She sleeps in our bed. She cuddles with me every day, and I am just so thankful for her <3

What kind of dog do you have?

Congrats flying and Casey! So great!

I'm on CD 12 and still haven't gotten my positive OPK so I'm a little disappointed (I typically get a positive around CD 9-11). Here's hoping.

Just checking in...

Congrats flying! And anyone I missed.

Afm, CD19 and I'm not sure I o'ed. I took femara this cycle, which always makes me o, sometime between CD16 and cd20. I had some decently dark opks on monday, but not positive. With femara I get a lot of pressure and cramping the day of ovulation and leading up to it, which I had until yesterday evening, and now it's gone. I've also had a week of ewcm. I'm temping this cycle and did not get a rise today, but I'm also using a new thermometer, and Ivery been sick the last week, so I don't know how accurate my chart is. :( I'm just confused. I don't know if ovulation happened, and if it didn't, I don't know if I'll have to go back to the fertility clinic or if my midwives will prescribe me a higher dose of femara. Injectables and iui are not an option for me due to high follicle counts, and ivf is too expensive. So I guess we'd have to try femara with a trigger and maybe iui? I hope I'm just getting ahead of myself. Thinking of asking for a progesterone draw on the 7th to check if ovulation occurred and go from there. Plus we're going on vacation for a week starting March 2, and I really don't want to have AF then!

Hop - I wanted to share that I also have or hopefully I can now say had long and irregular cycles. Roughly 5 - 7 weeks long. Here is what I have been doing. Like others suggested I take vitex. I also drink a tea, here is the recipe: before ovulation it is equal parts: raspberry leaf, elderberry flower, rosemary, sage and mugwort. And after ovulation it is equal parts lady's mantle, yarrow and nettle leaf. I used to drink a mug a day and since Christmas when I got a tea kettle I started drinking 3 mugs a day and last cycle I O'ed on CD 16. Unheard of for me. I was so excited. There is also something called seed cycling which I do a bit but I'm not as disciplined with it as I should be. All these things I came up with are pretty much from reading a ton about hormones and guessing that I was estrogen dominant which was causing my long follicular phases. Total guess so I could be totally wrong, but somehow what I have been doing is working. Good luck!!

Afm, cervix and cm are screaming O, my new batch of IC opk's....not so much. I don't want to call it a bad batch yet. This is my first cycle after weaning DS and maybe it's changing my O signs. We did bd on Tuesday two hours before Dh had to leave on his work trip and I warned him he may be on duty when he gets home Friday around midnight.
We'll see what the opk's are doing, but at least I will be able to confirm with my temps.

Tested this morning and got another BFN. I swear I could see a shadow of a line when I tilted it but on the inside I know that if I have to squint and tilt it then it's probably nothing lol. I can still see it now but I don't know if I imagined seeing it in the time limit out of hope and then what I am seeing now is a definite Evap after it's dried. Feels like that's probably the most likely scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->