Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Love seeing all the BFPs!!! Ladies, id loooove to hear your story - how did you tell ur Dh? What was their response like? Have you told anyone else?

Afm, I'm back in the waiting game (when is it not?). I expect to o over the weekend. Deciding to tell my friends we are TTC. They know it will b this year but not that it's happening now. I'm confident they will b great supports no matter what happens (chemical, mc). Thoughts? Considerations?

Love seeing all the BFPs!!! Ladies, id loooove to hear your story - how did you tell ur Dh? What was their response like? Have you told anyone else?

Afm, I'm back in the waiting game (when is it not?). I expect to o over the weekend. Deciding to tell my friends we are TTC. They know it will b this year but not that it's happening now. I'm confident they will b great supports no matter what happens (chemical, mc). Thoughts? Considerations?

Hey JoJazie! Good to see you here. When I told my best friend I simply said "hey so I know that you're smart and I shouldn't have to say this but I just want to cover all my bases. Please don't tell anyone else and please wait for me to give you updates. I will absolutely tell you when it happens whether it's as soon as I see the test or maybe a week or so later to rule out the risk of CP." She was absolutely understanding and made sure I knew that I didn't have to tell her if I didn't want to. So my advice is to give them a little speech like that as politely as possible just so that you don't run the risk of being asked everytime you see them if you're pregnant yet because honestly it would break my heart to have to say no on the harder days.

I didnt tell my friends, but they knew. I had asked them whether they know where I can find raspberry leaf tea, and they knew exactly why I was asking. They all said, I should let them know if I want to talk and keep them updated. They never ask out of their own how things are, they always wait for me. So for me it worked out great.. however I am not telling my family until I get my BFP, my family can be a bit all over my business and that will just cause more stress.

I have been ttc for 3.5 years. My closest friends and intermediate family knows and I'm so grateful. I have needed that support system.

Ok ladies.. I don't know whether to be hopeful or bummed or what. I woke up with some pretty crappy cramping. I went back to sleep'for an hour instead of going to the gym so I don't know how long it lasted. But now it's just kind of a dull ache. I have a little bit of pinkish brown spotting only when I wipe. Today I'm 6dpo.

I got my temp rise today so that means I ovulated yesterday! Im 1dpo! Im not that hopeful with how bd ended up, we bd o-1 and o-3. I know we have a chance but that last bd wasnt conducive to making a baby. So Cppeace i would love to make it to 10dpo so put me down for testing on 2/11.

Well, our BD schedule just went out the window. DH was going to abstain for three days once we got our high reading on our advanced OPK, then we would BD on the first day of peak, but the stupid thing went from gave me peak this morning after being low for the past three days! I actually cursed when I saw that stupid solid smiley face. Arrrgh.

Hopefully going to get some BD in tonight just to get our bases covered.

Actually Cppeace I see you have me at 2/10 you can leave me there as i will probably cave and test at 9dpo!

Your chart still looks great TB! I was pretty crampy on 6dpo and thought I was out. I hope it was implantation!

No symptoms after that so now that makes me think I'm out.

I told some friends early on when we started TTC and a year later I regret telling some of these people because they are rude and don't understand infertility. Later on (after I already knew things weren't going well) I have told other friends who have been great supports. I guess my only caution with telling people is to consider if they would be supportive in all situations. Most people are pretty understanding about MCs or chemicals, but not everyone gets infertility. I never thought I would be one of the ones struggling with infertility but you just never know. There could be nothing wrong and you could still not conceive month after month.

Well I'm not tracking O this month, but it's likely I O'd yesterday. We will BD again today just in case. The latest I have ever O'd is CD 15 which would be tomorrow.

Somewhat of a temp rise this morning, just above the coverline. Nice and bright positive OPK last night. Going to take another one tonight just to make sure it is negative. Also planning to BD one more time tonight just in case. Fx!

We haven't told anyone we are TTC. People seem to assume we are waiting on purpose. Like, a lot of people think that apparently. People at our church, friends, past students. Even the owner of our favorite restaurant. I remember once him giving my husband a lecture on why having a dog is not the same as having a child. Um, yes, we know. Yesterday my mom commented that it seemed like I was going to the bathroom more frequently, and I could see it in her eyes that she was saying it like she was hoping it was a pregnancy symptom. I wish.

I've already thought about how to tell my hubby if that day ever comes. I debated whether to take the test when he is home so I can tell him right away. But I think what I will do is if I can get a positive on a digi, I may box it up and leave it as a present by the coffee maker for him to find on his own one morning. Lurk nearby until he realizes what is happening. If we are successful this cycle, I would be finding out on or around Valentine's Day! <3

Cppeace, give me some reason to feel hopeful today! Your chart looks magnificent! Nice little dip at 6 DPO, right on schedule! :)

Have fun rickyandlucy!!

Cppeace: we're all anxiously waiting your test results. FX!!

Bfn for me this morning at 12dpo. Pretty sure I'm out &#128546;

Sorry about that :( I hope it's that you just tested early.

Tbfromlv that sounds like implantation to me! Fingers crossed! I wouldn't be bummed if I was you. :)

Yeah we aren't telling our parents until after the 12 week scan if we can help it. DH's parents had a 2nd trimester MC after he was born so they understand completely that things can go wrong and we would love to tell them early for support but unfortunately I can't trust my Mum to keep it secret until we get to announce it, so everyone will be in the dark until just before we publicly announce it. I don't even want to publicly announce it on FB or anything honestly but I feel I have to or someone will take that from me and do it themselves. Lol. Obviously thats still a long way off for me but these are the things I think about. :wacko:

Baby- I hope so! It just seemed too intense for it to be that, but then again I've never experienced it before lol

JoJazie- I've told my friends and family but I think part of that is my personality. I'm very open with them so it's hard for me to keep my mouth shut about those things. I know if (god forbid) I experienced any kind of loss, I'd share it with them too. It's my way of healing and dealing! So I think it depends on you!

Haha that's funny I don't like the cold , but I LOVE snow. I hate when it's cold and gross outside and we don't get beautiful snow... I mean what's the point? I'm so glad you have been distracted with some home decorating! How fun :)

Sometimes I turn music on for her, but I forgot to the last couple days. My sister's dogs are actually my dog's mom and brother from the same litter. They have soooo much fun. They are shih tzus, and soooo cute. They wrestle and chase each other all over the place.

Getting Arabella was the best thing DH and I have ever done. She really really helps me while dealing with infertility. She's our baby. She sleeps in our bed. She cuddles with me every day, and I am just so thankful for her <3

What kind of dog do you have?

That's so sweet your dog gets to play with her mom and brother! I bet it is adorable watching them play! I love the name Arabella! That's one I chose if we ever ended up pregnant again we would name her Arabella so I think it's cool that your dog is named that haha

The decorations are fun to a point then I start to get overwhelmed when everything from the living room was cluttered in my kitchen and my bedroom. Felt like the walls were caving in on me lol I'm so happy it's finally done and looks good.

I have a pit bull. She's 85lbs and the biggest baby ever. She's so sweet and beautiful and she is super protective of me and the kids. She's my baby also and I don't know what I would do without her being with me all the time while dh is at work and kids are at school.

Hop - I wanted to share that I also have or hopefully I can now say had long and irregular cycles. Roughly 5 - 7 weeks long. Here is what I have been doing. Like others suggested I take vitex. I also drink a tea, here is the recipe: before ovulation it is equal parts: raspberry leaf, elderberry flower, rosemary, sage and mugwort. And after ovulation it is equal parts lady's mantle, yarrow and nettle leaf. I used to drink a mug a day and since Christmas when I got a tea kettle I started drinking 3 mugs a day and last cycle I O'ed on CD 16. Unheard of for me. I was so excited. There is also something called seed cycling which I do a bit but I'm not as disciplined with it as I should be. All these things I came up with are pretty much from reading a ton about hormones and guessing that I was estrogen dominant which was causing my long follicular phases. Total guess so I could be totally wrong, but somehow what I have been doing is working. Good luck!!

Afm, cervix and cm are screaming O, my new batch of IC opk's....not so much. I don't want to call it a bad batch yet. This is my first cycle after weaning DS and maybe it's changing my O signs. We did bd on Tuesday two hours before Dh had to leave on his work trip and I warned him he may be on duty when he gets home Friday around midnight.
We'll see what the opk's are doing, but at least I will be able to confirm with my temps.

When you were drinking one mug a day did you O then or was is only when you started drinking the 3 mugs a day? Also what does it taste like? Is it something I'm going to have to drink really fast Bc it tastes so bad or will it be something I can sip on and enjoy it like a regular hot tea? Lol

Think I implanted last night, cautiously optimistic and low-key excited :)

Yay for implantation babylights!

Cp, I'm really hoping you have a positive test to show us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->