Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Oooh baby l tell us more! What makes you think this? How exciting! Still playing the ovulation waiting game here though I have had more cm today!!

I think I am out. I'm 10dpo today. On 8dpo (I know I know, insanely early) I got a faint faint positive (I'm pretty sure?) on an IC. I've taken probably 50 of these and never once seen a line like that. I know internet tests are prone to evaps, but my past evaps never looked like this. Every test I have taken since then has been negative. I took another one that night and more every day since (I'm addicted shhh). I'm not sure what to think of it. I know I am still technically early. I can't help but feel like it was an implantation issue. Has anyone ever had this happen?

Yay for more cm baby d, fx you ovulate soon and catch that eggy!!

So I've been having a super sore, achey uterus for the past few days which is really new for me. Last night I suddenly got so nauseous I was shaking and the soreness in two spots was getting worse as the nausea and heartburn worsened. I finally fell asleep but woke up an hour later (2am) with a ton of energy and a feeling like my uterus was expanding, but in a really pleasant way? Insomnia til 4, woke up at 6 and the soreness in my uterus was completely gone. I don't know if this makes sense, but the pain I've been having felt very much like the zygote or whatever was trying to burrow in, and once it had, poof! pain gone.

Sorry for the novel, I'm just kind of in shock? Maybe it's the lack of sleep but it all felt kind of surreal. idk if that makes sense to anyone else, but I'm a little bit excited :)

Lol sorry not a positive test yet but I am still thinking I will get one in the next day or two. https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170202_091554.jpg

I also had the weirdest, vivid dreams last night

Ive been waiting all morning to see your test! I think you might still get a bfp! Is there something in real life because i see a shadow or something in the pic.

If there is anything in person it is very thin and light- but I question there being anything there.

Haha that's funny I don't like the cold , but I LOVE snow. I hate when it's cold and gross outside and we don't get beautiful snow... I mean what's the point? I'm so glad you have been distracted with some home decorating! How fun :)

Sometimes I turn music on for her, but I forgot to the last couple days. My sister's dogs are actually my dog's mom and brother from the same litter. They have soooo much fun. They are shih tzus, and soooo cute. They wrestle and chase each other all over the place.

Getting Arabella was the best thing DH and I have ever done. She really really helps me while dealing with infertility. She's our baby. She sleeps in our bed. She cuddles with me every day, and I am just so thankful for her <3

What kind of dog do you have?

We did the same thing. I was so frustrated we couldn't get pregnant. So we got a puppy. It helps. Doesn't replace a baby, but it definitely helps. Now she is 9 months old and over 50 lbs. She is our (big) baby too, and sleeps in our bed as well. Before we got her, DH laid down two rules; no dogs on the couch and no dogs in bed. Guess who was the first one to invite her into bed? Lol. She takes up so much space though. But rather than kick her out of bed, we got a bigger bed, lol. In the mornings she is the last one up. This morning as I walked by the bed, she rolled over for me to pet her. But she didn't realize how close to the edge she was, and her butt fell off. Silly girl, lol.

Cppeace your chart is looking amazing!!! I am really hoping we see your BFP this month!!

Today my temp plummeted to below the coverline. I'm 12 dpo and have never gotten a period before 14 dpo. I am a bit crampy, and my lower back hurts, but no spotting or blood or anything. I do have increased cm. Could this be implantation?

Implantation is definitely possible at 12 DPO, but my understanding was that an implantation dip was a dip that is still above the coverline. But either way, fx for you!

Is anyone here a runner? I don't really consider myself a runner, but I am training for a 10K. I know they say exercise is totally fine as long as you don't overexert yourself, but I worry I could be hurting my chances. I ran 6 miles last night (with a .1 mile walk break in the middle). Could this keep me from ovulating? I am relatively fit but by no means too thin, so that wouldn't be the issue. Am I just being paranoid? Really hope my temp goes up more tomorrow so that it will be clear.

I hope that turns positive cp!!

I've still been a little crampy but it's settled WAY down in comparison to this morning! I hope it's a good sign. I wasn't feeling to good about it this morning lol

as long as your body is used to it- running is fine.

Sorry you got Bfn Cppeace, but 10dpo is still very early. Vivid dreams are a great sign! :thumbup:

Well I'm BD'd out! :sleep: Negative ovulation test today after yesterday's positive, so now the waiting begins. I had some slight crampy feelings today, so thinking today was ovulation. :thumbup:

Good luck teacup!!

Babylights- I think that sounds amaaaazing. I think that feeling is strong and you should listen to it!! Can't wait to see what happens over the next couple days. :) :)

Thank you, Ricky. I was so surprised it fell that low also. I keep expecting af to show, but hopefully she stays away and my temp rises tomorrow. Guess we shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->