Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Hey all! I will be testing on the 15th - please add me.
I used to have a normal 25day cycle for about 6yrs now. But last 2months my body went crazy and I had first a 32day cycle and then a 31day cycle... its like im being punished for ttc... i spent a lot of money and time on hpt's :p
This time i am using opk and bbt so I am hoping that the craziness will be a bit less. I saw a faint line on opk today, hoping it turns positive tmw.
Baby dust to all!!

So yesterday I had a dip and today my temp has flown! So confused by life!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1756.jpg
    IMG_1756.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 17
What do you guys think? Should I be at 10DPO or 13 DPO right now? I have a dotted crosshairs on 13 DPO but I overrode it to 10 because I didn't agree, but now I'm not sure.

Arrrgh, such a teasy-chart! I don't know when it would be worthwhile at all to test this month. I did test yesterday and it was neg. I told my hubby to keep the tests out of my reach and then give me one Friday night :haha:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 20
Mayacat, I'd say possibly cd24 was O; it's so so soooooo common to have a hormonal drop at 3dpo again, where you've then put your crosshairs...

Either way that is a beautifully triphasic chart!!!! Come on BFP!!!

Mayacat I'm new to temping, but have been reading ALOT! I also think cd24 was o date for you. Fx'd for your bfp!
Ps- how did you attach your chart to your signature?

Blah, starting spotting. Af must be on her broom coming to get me!

Welcome Bloblo! I added you! Good luck!

Sorry to hear that Teacher :(

Add me Im already testing. So far two feint bfps and a bfn that turned into a bfp an hour later (probably evap, but i also may not have looked hard enough when i tested)

Welcome Anon! I will add you. GL on those lines getting darker!

Well, I'm out for Feb. The evil witch arrived this morning.

Baby dust to all of you! Hope to see a bunch of Valentine's Day BFPs!

Sorry to hear that Wishn. Are you cycles too long for you to possibly be testing on the 28th?

My next AF won't be due till March 2...I don't plan to test until then.

Mayacat I'm new to temping, but have been reading ALOT! I also think cd24 was o date for you. Fx'd for your bfp!

Thanks! I saved a screenshot of it to my computer and then used the paperclip icon in the post window to find the file and attach it. Not the most convenient thing to do, but it worked! It took me a while to figure it out.

Thanks! I saved a screenshot of it to my computer and then used the paperclip icon in the post window to find the file and attach it. Not the most convenient thing to do, but it worked! It took me a while to figure it out.

Actually if you log in through the website rather than the app, then along the top go to "sharing" and under the "charting home page" title there is a link to "get code", go there.

From there, just copy the BBcode from the one mentioning a thumbnail, and add that code to your signature here so it'll then update as it updates on FF. Much easier!!

Here is a screenshot.

image.jpg

When you were drinking one mug a day did you O then or was is only when you started drinking the 3 mugs a day? Also what does it taste like? Is it something I'm going to have to drink really fast Bc it tastes so bad or will it be something I can sip on and enjoy it like a regular hot tea? Lol

I always O'ed, just not regularly and always late. Anywhere from CD28 to CD41 pre DS. DS was conceived on a CD31 (roughly) O. Post DS pre 3 mugs of tea (keep in mind nursing has also been a factor) I have O'ed between CD24 and 48. First cycle of three mugs I O'ed CD16. Now I'm on my first cycle post weaning and very upset with my new batch of opk's. I'm staying at I'm inlaws while DH is out of town so when I'm back home I'll get a pic of my opk's. I had two opk's from my old batch which I used CD10/11 and they had darker lines then the new batch and I have had def ewcm. Plus I had a check up with my OBGyn today and he agreed that it looked like I was Oing. I guess my temp will confirm if indeed I did O. Back to the tea, you can add a little honey or sugar if you don't like it without. But I think it's fine without, but I'm also not very picky. It tastes very herby. It does get a bit bitter if it steeps too long although you are supposed to steep it about 10 min. and preferably covered so the essential oils don't escape. Also in my research sugar is one of the big factors that contributes to fertility issues so I try to cut down on it. (So hard, it's my one and only addiction!) I don't know where you are located but here in the US is a website call mountainroseherbs.com where you can order it and then mix it yourself. Let me know if you have any more questions :)

Well stark white bfn today so I guess I didn't see anything yesterday. So white in fact that when tilted I could see the indent for where the line would show up and then when it dried it was an Evap. Lots of very familiar AF like cramping today and a small temp drop so think I'm probably out considering spotting ususally starts 12dpo (tomorrow) with full flow the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->