Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Flyingduster - thanks!! I have never used the ff website before so no wonder I couldn't find it :)

Whoop, and it's worked perfectly, yay! It can follow along every post you make now. :)

Bfn for me today but I am still confused about my cycle I am either 11 dpo or 2dpo I think I will wait now until I am late for af aftrr the second possible o. Grr I wish I had of been temping this month :(

Temp was up again this morning, but I didn't sleep well so I am a bit skeptical. But it was up a lot, and it can't be off by that much could it? My cover line is around 97.45 and today's temp was 97.97. Yest was 97.49.

Really hoping that means I have already o'ed. We have bd'ed every day this week, I am getting tired of doing it on a schedule, lol.

Af is officially here. My next period should be due March 2nd, so I'm thinking I could test February 28th, so if you want to just change me to the 28th that should work.

hi all :) back for another month.... AF isnt due til 23rd but im going on a mini holiday on 21st so will be testing on Feb 20th ( hubby will be away from 14-28th so am crossing fingers for a BFP to surprise him with when he returns!)

Hey ladies hoping you can help ..

I really hate opks they confuse me .. I've been testing the last few days and according to ovia I will ov today .. I did an opks last night and thee was the faintest line .. I did one at 1pmy today and there was a faint line but you could clearly see it .. took another at 3:15 and it's barely visible .. does this mean it's on its on its way down from being positive and I've missed the positive or do you think it's because there wasn't long in between testing?

Annoyingly haven't dtd once this whole fertile week due to oh work schedule!

I'm out..
I had a BFN yesterday at 14dpiui - the witch has paid me a visit today 😢😢 onto cycle 3

Sorry to hear that Teacher. I will add you for later. Hopefully you still have some Cupid luck!

14 DPO today and my temp went up again this morning! The only 2 other charts I have where the temp got this high this late are pregnancy ones! I'm officially late if AF doesn't show up today.
Hubby is allowed to give me a test tomorrow morning :) (I made him hide them all out of my reach, lol)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 14
Well, the :witch: got me yesterday. I was a mess, but I am doing better, today. I really thought this was our month. I am feeling better, today, but still really sad. I think I might have been pregnant, but I guess I'll never know for sure.

Good luck to everyone else here! I hope you all get your :bfp:

Maya looking good! I can't wait to see your BFP!

AFM- I'm still spotting �� I'm thinking I might be out. I've had headaches and itchy nipples but I don't think I should be spotting this much. My temps haven't dipped for possible implantation so I don't know what to think. Boo.

Coming over from the January thread to cheer y'all on - won't be testing this month as we are waiting 1 cycle before we have our very last-ever try at IUI (hoping to be approved for a medicated cycle, will find out Monday). FX everyone!

So, today's test in person I swear I can see something very very very light, camera doesn't really pick it up but here ya go... https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170203_090801.jpg

So, today's test in person I swear I can see something very very very light, camera doesn't really pick it up but here ya go... https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170203_090801.jpg

I think I can see it too! I really hope this is your bfp! It's very very faint but I could see it before and after I zoomed. :happydance:

Sorry to hear that Dowd. Better luck with March!

Thanks baby, There is definitely something there, but it is insanely light.

I can sort of see it too Cppeace! Here's hoping it gets darker!

So I think this is my own fault for continuing to test after my first positive OPK on Wed. I got another positive last night. Does that mean I haven't ovulated yet? Or should I just go by the first test? We have bd'ed every night since Monday, and I am getting really, really tired of doing it on a schedule, but if last night's test means I haven't o'ed, I don't want to risk missing an opportunity to try one more time. :wacko:

Maya, that is looki perfect!!!! Come join meeeeeeee!!!

Cppeace, I see it too!!! Ahh, exciting!!!

So sorry for AF getting some. Boooooo

Afm, I'm calling it official. AF was due today, temp higher, and this FRER pic at 10 mins.
32534660112_bcc86dbf6d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->