Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

That's one gorgeous pic flying!! Congratulations 🎉🎉

Wow wow wow such a gorgeous sight, congrats flyer!!

What a beautiful BFP! Congrats flyingduster! How many DPO are you?

I'd say that's pretty official! Congrats, flying!

Hey ladies hoping you can help ..

I really hate opks they confuse me .. I've been testing the last few days and according to ovia I will ov today .. I did an opks last night and thee was the faintest line .. I did one at 1pmy today and there was a faint line but you could clearly see it .. took another at 3:15 and it's barely visible .. does this mean it's on its on its way down from being positive and I've missed the positive or do you think it's because there wasn't long in between testing?

Annoyingly haven't dtd once this whole fertile week due to oh work schedule!

Hey sheep - im in same situation - yesterday had a squinter opk and today a line but not yet positive. I think your hold wasn't long enough for the one that was white and your positive is still on the way. I hear best is to test between 2pm and 8pm with 4hr hold... good luck!!

Cppeace you should test again tonight! I usually get better lines at night with a good hold.

Sorry to hear you're out Dowd, it's awful when you are convinced and then AF shows up. I hope next month you get your bfp. :hugs: xx

WOW congratulations Flying - great lines! :happydance: Have a healthy happy pregnancy! You should do a digital too to see how many weeks it says, I love those, maybe it's twins with nice dark lines like that! :oneofeach: :haha: xx

Rickyandlucy - I know how you feel, we started BD'ing around 14dpo, but I didn't get my positive until cd20! Then we had to BD a couple more days for ovulation - I'm done! I've read that it's a couple of days before ovulation that matters most because then the sperm are there ready and waiting when the egg arrives. :thumbup: xx

Cppeace - sorry I can't see anything, but it might be my phone. Maybe test in a couple of days to give the hormones a chance to double. I hope you get your bfp soon! Xx

Amazing lines flyingduster!! Congrats again :D

Temp went down today and I've started spotting a bit. AF will probably be here tonight or tomorrow, which means I had another very short LP (today is 9dpo). Disappointing!

I will keep testing every morn till I run out of tests lol. As for testing later in the day, I have been needing to go every 2-3 hours the past couple days, so wont be much of a hold lol I'll just wait for morning. The line is definitely there, could see slightly better once dry but still doesn't photograph well. It is insanely light and I generally don't have line eye lol

Hey ladies hoping you can help ..

I really hate opks they confuse me .. I've been testing the last few days and according to ovia I will ov today .. I did an opks last night and thee was the faintest line .. I did one at 1pmy today and there was a faint line but you could clearly see it .. took another at 3:15 and it's barely visible .. does this mean it's on its on its way down from being positive and I've missed the positive or do you think it's because there wasn't long in between testing?

Annoyingly haven't dtd once this whole fertile week due to oh work schedule!

Hey sheep - im in same situation - yesterday had a squinter opk and today a line but not yet positive. I think your hold wasn't long enough for the one that was white and your positive is still on the way. I hear best is to test between 2pm and 8pm with 4hr hold... good luck!!

Thank you .. I've done another just now after about 4 ish hour hold and there's a faint line but fainter than earlier on so I don't know if I've missed my positive?!

Just wondering if anyone else can help? Top is just now .. bottom is this afternoon ... I had a fainter line last night so I'm wondering if I may of had my positive in the night? They have all been completely blank up until last night and this afternoon .. we haven't dtd at all so I'm afraid I'm missing it :-(

Attachments

• pixlr_20170203213130783.jpg
    pixlr_20170203213130783.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 6
Sheep- mine were faint everyday from cycle 10-24. On cycle day 25 I got my positive. Some women will always have some kind of line regardless of when O day might be. Temps can confirm you ovulated (after the fact unfortunately). So if you think you missed your surge, look for the temperature shift in the coming days. Otherwise I would say you need to keep testing.

Mine have been stark white and I don't do temps but I'll keep testing

Mine have been stark white and I don't do temps but I'll keep testing

What cycle day are you? After days of stark negatives you should get a pretty dark line, and then the next day you get a test line darker than the control line. If you've tested every day then you probably haven't missed your surge. :thumbup:

Someone asked what DPO I am, I'm now 14dpo and AF was due this morning when I took the FRER.

Check out the comparison between cheapies and FRER though, especially now all are dried! Omg!

image.jpg

When you were drinking one mug a day did you O then or was is only when you started drinking the 3 mugs a day? Also what does it taste like? Is it something I'm going to have to drink really fast Bc it tastes so bad or will it be something I can sip on and enjoy it like a regular hot tea? Lol

I always O'ed, just not regularly and always late. Anywhere from CD28 to CD41 pre DS. DS was conceived on a CD31 (roughly) O. Post DS pre 3 mugs of tea (keep in mind nursing has also been a factor) I have O'ed between CD24 and 48. First cycle of three mugs I O'ed CD16. Now I'm on my first cycle post weaning and very upset with my new batch of opk's. I'm staying at I'm inlaws while DH is out of town so when I'm back home I'll get a pic of my opk's. I had two opk's from my old batch which I used CD10/11 and they had darker lines then the new batch and I have had def ewcm. Plus I had a check up with my OBGyn today and he agreed that it looked like I was Oing. I guess my temp will confirm if indeed I did O. Back to the tea, you can add a little honey or sugar if you don't like it without. But I think it's fine without, but I'm also not very picky. It tastes very herby. It does get a bit bitter if it steeps too long although you are supposed to steep it about 10 min. and preferably covered so the essential oils don't escape. Also in my research sugar is one of the big factors that contributes to fertility issues so I try to cut down on it. (So hard, it's my one and only addiction!) I don't know where you are located but here in the US is a website call mountainroseherbs.com where you can order it and then mix it yourself. Let me know if you have any more questions :)

I'm in the US. I'm in very south Alabama on the gulf coast. Thanks for the website I'll definitely look into it and possibly give it a try. I'm not a picky eater either but I haven't really tried any herbs and such. I also have a weakness for sweets but I have been dieting and so far have lost 10lbs and it's not easy!

What brand of opk's are you using? I'm asking because if I don't succeed this cycle I'm going to temp and order some opk's for next cycle. I don't know if I have been O'ing because we weren't trying for the past 10 years. Now that we are trying I am paying more attention to my cycles and last cycle was the shortest one I've had in years. Usually I only have a cycle once every 3-4 months this is currently the 3rd cycle we have been trying so hopefully it will happen soon. I do have 3 older kids but everything that goes along with ttc is very new to me since we were young with the first 3 and it didn't take any time to conceive although it took 8 months for dd but like I said we were young and I didn't know all this stuff we can do even existed. Anyway I'm rambling. Thank you for the advice I will definitely give it a try! I wish you loads of baby dust!

Hi ladies,

First I want to say I have PCOS very badly, both ovaries are covered head to tow in cysts per the ultra sound I had about two weeks ago.

I have also had cervical cancer stage 1b1 and have had two surgeries to remove it. I am now considered in remission and luckily I didn't have to have chemo or radiation. I have to go in for screenings every three months to make sure it stays away, and if it ever comes back I will have to have chemo and radiation...so I'm hoping it stays away!

Anyway so I don't use OPK's because they are ALWAYS positive due to my PCOS so I just go based on my body symptoms and typically I always get sore boobs the day after I have ovulated and I also get super watery/egg white CM the day of ovulation.

Also I had tests done for my PCOS and it showed high levels of testosterone which my doctor put me on Metformin to help lower it, she also said it may make me more fertile.

So this past weekend I'm 100% sure I ovulated on Sunday, the next day my boobs were sore and I was nauseous Sunday (another symptom I get of O.) Well me and my OH did the deed this weekend many times and since I'm on Metformin, maybe I have a chance?

So I'm 5DPO today and my symptoms are the following:

-very neausous
-fatigue
-dizzy
-sore boobs
-smell aversions
-bleeding gums when brushing
-mild fever (99.2-99.5)
-weird face pressure (no sinus infection or cold...)
-extreme hot and cold flashes
-headaches
-heartburn

If I got pregnant it would be a miracle! :blush:

Sorry for the long post...

Congratulations Flying!
Cp I think I can see the line although it's very faint! I'm so hoping the line gets darker and you get your bfp!
I'm so sorry af got you Dowd. Sending you hugs and loads of baby dust for next cycle.
Good luck Pink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->