Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Hi Pink! Sorry for ll your issues but good Luck with that BFP! When will you be testing?

Ha Ha ! Well, most of us can totally get that. Here is a graph that tells you the best chances for a BFP! Screenshot (107).jpg

The day before a "big" test day kinda feels like Christmas Eve. Anyone else feel that way? If you haven't been testing every day for a while anyway, lol. (Which I would have done if I hadn't had DJ hide the tests from me :haha:)

Someone asked what DPO I am, I'm now 14dpo and AF was due this morning when I took the FRER.

Check out the comparison between cheapies and FRER though, especially now all are dried! Omg!

View attachment 985181

Wow that is a crazy difference! Thanks for posting this. And congrats!

Question for you ladies... I'm supposed to start progesterone tonight, but when I enter it into my FF chart it turns my crosshairs into dotted lines... any idea why??

So many bfps gratz guys!! So far ive taken 6 tests. 3 were BFPs no doubt.

The other 3 (taken after the first 3) seem to be very very feint.....almost to the point of not even being there. A day later the lines are there, and very clear, and are colored pink, not a shadow, but still thats a day later.

Not sure what I feel or think any more

Anon, have you tried different brands of tests?

I thought you posted it somewhere and I went looking, but couldn't find it lol thanks so much!

The other 3 (taken after the first 3) seem to be very very feint.....almost to the point of not even being there. A day later the lines are there, and very clear, and are colored pink, not a shadow, but still thats a day later.

Weird those three didn't show much, but if they showed a hint and then dried darker, that's pretty typical of most BFPs. i hope it's not fading though hugs. Can you try another brand like cppeace suggested??

Weird those three didn't show much, but if they showed a hint and then dried darker, that's pretty typical of most BFPs. i hope it's not fading though hugs. Can you try another brand like cppeace suggested??

Yea I guess I should I didn't wanna buy a frer until the cheap tests showed darker but with them behaving this way i might as well cave and get the frer

When you were drinking one mug a day did you O then or was is only when you started drinking the 3 mugs a day? Also what does it taste like? Is it something I'm going to have to drink really fast Bc it tastes so bad or will it be something I can sip on and enjoy it like a regular hot tea? Lol

I always O'ed, just not regularly and always late. Anywhere from CD28 to CD41 pre DS. DS was conceived on a CD31 (roughly) O. Post DS pre 3 mugs of tea (keep in mind nursing has also been a factor) I have O'ed between CD24 and 48. First cycle of three mugs I O'ed CD16. Now I'm on my first cycle post weaning and very upset with my new batch of opk's. I'm staying at I'm inlaws while DH is out of town so when I'm back home I'll get a pic of my opk's. I had two opk's from my old batch which I used CD10/11 and they had darker lines then the new batch and I have had def ewcm. Plus I had a check up with my OBGyn today and he agreed that it looked like I was Oing. I guess my temp will confirm if indeed I did O. Back to the tea, you can add a little honey or sugar if you don't like it without. But I think it's fine without, but I'm also not very picky. It tastes very herby. It does get a bit bitter if it steeps too long although you are supposed to steep it about 10 min. and preferably covered so the essential oils don't escape. Also in my research sugar is one of the big factors that contributes to fertility issues so I try to cut down on it. (So hard, it's my one and only addiction!) I don't know where you are located but here in the US is a website call mountainroseherbs.com where you can order it and then mix it yourself. Let me know if you have any more questions :)

I'm in the US. I'm in very south Alabama on the gulf coast. Thanks for the website I'll definitely look into it and possibly give it a try. I'm not a picky eater either but I haven't really tried any herbs and such. I also have a weakness for sweets but I have been dieting and so far have lost 10lbs and it's not easy!

What brand of opk's are you using? I'm asking because if I don't succeed this cycle I'm going to temp and order some opk's for next cycle. I don't know if I have been O'ing because we weren't trying for the past 10 years. Now that we are trying I am paying more attention to my cycles and last cycle was the shortest one I've had in years. Usually I only have a cycle once every 3-4 months this is currently the 3rd cycle we have been trying so hopefully it will happen soon. I do have 3 older kids but everything that goes along with ttc is very new to me since we were young with the first 3 and it didn't take any time to conceive although it took 8 months for dd but like I said we were young and I didn't know all this stuff we can do even existed. Anyway I'm rambling. Thank you for the advice I will definitely give it a try! I wish you loads of baby dust!

I have been using clinical guard brand opk's. You can get them on amazon for I think $11 for 40 plus 10 hcg test. My first batch I loved, I would get a clear progression all the way to a positive. This batch so far has had the same faint line for days while today my cervix was almost unreachable. I'm so curious what my temp is tomorrow. I feel like I O'ed today. Also had some twinges which I don't always get. My o signs mostly cm and cervix are stronger than they have been before weaning but I am baffled by the opk's. If I wasn't checking cm or cervix I wouldn't guess I was Oing in a million years. I have heard some people swear by the wondfo opk's but I have not tried them personally. They are a bit more expensive. I wish you and all the other ladies loads of baby dust. It looks like we are off to a bfp filled start :) I will post a pic of my opk's in a minute. oh and also look into Mayan Abdominal Massage if you want to go treat yourself. I had one and I totally believe it helped me to have a less painfull period as well as a shorter cycle.

Yeah I think cheapies often don't progress at all well, but en if they're lighter than the first three I'd possibly be worried too. Fx it's nothing and a FRER is blazing!

So here is a pic of my confusing or non-responding opk's. Top of the pic with the clear progression is last cycle. Bottom is this cycle. Note how CD10/11 are darker? Guess what, they are from the last cycle batch of opk's which really makes me think this batch is crap. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 13
Congrats Flying that is an amazing line on the FRER. It's really good to see the difference between the two brands especially seeing as FRER has been getting so much hate lately!

Mom15 I wish I had some proper advice for you but all I can say is I think maybe its faulty tests as well and if that's what you think then maybe order some more. I'm assuming they are ICs? Maybe buy some brand ones before this cycle ends and see if there is a difference just because I don't imagine you would recieve new ICs in time to catch your O if you haven't already.

AFM: I had a big temp drop this morning, the day I usually start spotting so I'm expecting AF. Also FF took my crosshairs away today so not even sure if I O'd. I don't want to dump on you guys but basically I found a lump in my breast about a week ago and have been waiting to see if I'm pregnant before getting it checked. Going in on Monday. It's probably nothing but if it is... Maybe it's luck that I didn't concieve this month. I can't imagine having to consider my baby in that situation as well as treatment for me. My heart goes out to the woman that do.

Oh, no, Babyplease, I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you.

Babyplease - first off, I'm so sorry your are dealing with something so scary! I will keep you in my thought and hope hope hope that it's just something harmless. I can't imagine the worry.
Second, thank you for the advice. I have thought about getting new ones for the next cycle. Judging by my temp drop this morning and cm/cp I would bet money I O'ed today. I used to just temp and was always able to confirm O. So I will wait it out until I see a temp shift. Btw. I'm anxiously waiting for DH to come home as last time we had the chance to dtd was on Tuesday. It's really interesting how different (lower) my temps have been since I weaned. Last nursing was on Cd1. And my temp today matches my pre DS O'day temp which was very consistently around 96.7F. If I don't get a temp rise tomorrow I will def be a bit baffled. Someone mentioned the Christmas Eve feeling before testing day. Well I feel that way tonight :) I will update tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->