Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Mine have been stark white and I don't do temps but I'll keep testing

What cycle day are you? After days of stark negatives you should get a pretty dark line, and then the next day you get a test line darker than the control line. If you've tested every day then you probably haven't missed your surge. :thumbup:

I'm on cycle day 16 .. my cycles average at 27 days .. I think we're not even trying this month though .. oh work schedule is difficult and when we do have time there's always an excuse like he's tired so I said fine we won't bother!

Men are so annoying .. they make out its soo hard for them to do this one little task!

Thank you so much Teacher and Mom15 that really means the world to me. I will update you guys if there is anything significant to say after my appointment.

Sheeps, mine is the same. Any other time it's "we need to talk. I just feel we aren't having enough sex..." And then when it's baby making time he is suddenly the most tired he's ever been in his life and needs to sleep immediately! :dohh:

Thinking of you babyplease, I hope your appointment goes okay. :hugs: xx

Mom - that is confusing. I'd keep testing in case your surge is later this cycle. It could be that your urine was more concentrated at the beginning of your testing days which made the line darker? Xx

Sheeps - your cycle might be longer than usual, I find when you are anxious to ovulate it delays ovulation. Keep testing and you might get a positive soon. Xx

Afm - Here are my ovulation tests this cycle! Usually I get my surge on cd17 but I'm three days later this cycle probably from work stress.

Attachments

• _20170204_104742.jpg
    _20170204_104742.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
Baby please, I'm sorry :(. I hope it's nothing. Sometimes cysts just show up and go away on their own. I hope that's what it is and what it does for you.

I'm out this month. Temp plunged to almost coverline this morning and the test was definitely negative. No faint anything. Oh well. I wasn't supposed to be trying this month anyway. Should get AF today or tomorrow.

I'm not going to bother testing just because oh doesn't seem to really care .. he wants a baby and he wants to try but can't seem to be bother to actually 'try'

Men! 😠

Thank you so much Teacher and Mom15 that really means the world to me. I will update you guys if there is anything significant to say after my appointment.

Sheeps, mine is the same. Any other time it's "we need to talk. I just feel we aren't having enough sex..." And then when it's baby making time he is suddenly the most tired he's ever been in his life and needs to sleep immediately! :dohh:

It's so frustrating!!

He says "I've got tummy ache" or
"I'm so tired "
And will literally just fall asleep as I'm talking to him urgh

The witch got me. Onto next cycle, good luck to those left testing!

Well I would have lost money....temp still not up?!? Sleep was less than ideal for temping. DS woke up at 2ish and I fell asleep in his room putting him back to sleep and woke up at 3.50. Walked to out bedroom next door and took my temp: 96.41 super low, but I just had a light blanket in DS room. Then slept till 7.15 and temp was 96.79. Still low, so I took roughly the average to put in my chart. Shoot I was so focused on typing that I forgot to pee in a cup. I know FMU is not ideal, but thinking my opk's are faulty I'm just using as much as I can. Haha.

Sorry fxmummy that the witch showed.

To those with temp drops, to give you a glimmer of hope, with DS my temp dropped a day before AF like it had every cycle, but it went up next day and ended up being pregnant.

Babyplease - please do keep us updated! Hope you can turn your mind of off it an enjoy your weekend. Also on your chart, if you take a couple of your high temps pre O away I think FF would put the crosshairs back :)

Teacup - nice OPKs!! That's what I had mine envisioned to look like. Ha

Welcome WantingaGirl! I will add you. GL!

AFM. Feeling very negative today and not expecting to see anything more this month. Sigh

AFM. Feeling very negative today and not expecting to see anything more this month. Sigh

Your chart looks great though. Have you tested? Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread but noticed your temps are high. Mine looked like that with DD.

My temp plummeted today but I didn't take it till after getting up but even with adjusting it it is still insanely low.

I just don't feel it anymore. Felt warm and positive the last week and a half -it is just not there today.

I was sure i was due the witch today. Temps are still up but tests bfn. I'm not 100% sure of ovulation day but i know i ovulated at sone point.

So sorry you don't feel so positive im pretty much never positive about it happening :dohh:

Hello, I am new to the site. I am in the TWW, I am between 5 &7 dpo and going crazy symptom spotting. Last month I had an early chemical, I changed up some things and added some vitamins and baby aspirin... hoping that I get the BFP I have been waitin for! AF is due 2/14.

I feel positive every time and then heartbroken every time. Maybe its better to not have high hopes?

I feel positive every time and then heartbroken every time. Maybe its better to not have high hopes?

It may seem like forever but when actively trying it can take a year or more to get a BFP. It is frustrating but you may get the BFP when you least expect it. Maybe see a fertility counselor to see if there is anything that can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->