Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Thank you so much Teacher and Mom15 that really means the world to me. I will update you guys if there is anything significant to say after my appointment.

Sheeps, mine is the same. Any other time it's "we need to talk. I just feel we aren't having enough sex..." And then when it's baby making time he is suddenly the most tired he's ever been in his life and needs to sleep immediately! :dohh:

It's so frustrating!!

He says "I've got tummy ache" or
"I'm so tired "
And will literally just fall asleep as I'm talking to him urgh

What is wrong with them eh! I think to myself don't men usually love the fact they get a free pass!

I ended up doing an opk and its almost positive so we need to dtd later really but im not going to mention it and see what happens instead .. I think it makes it worse mentioning it!

Sheeps I'm with you there!

I tend to just get into bed and cuddle up with my fingers crossed that we end up doing the baby dance because if I mention it he seems to then not want to or be tired 😱 I think it's a pressure thing!

Thank you for the advice Mom15. I'll look into the opk's. I actually looked up some last night and the ones with the best reviews so far was the easy@home tests. I'll keep looking and reading reviews to decide on which brand to get for next cycle.

I don't remember who said they had a lump but I hope it's nothing serious and you still get to ttc.

I completely understand the frustration with the dh's that suddenly get super tired during the fertile days. My dh is the same way most of the time so I usually let him fall asleep for a little while then I wake him up and take advantage of him lol he usually wants to "try" every other day all the way up to the fertile week then he's super tired and can't keep his eyes open long enough for me to convince him to get the deed done. Then the following week he wants to "try" again! It's very frustrating at times!

Cp, I'm sorry you're feeling down and not very good about it being your turn for a bfp. I'm still hoping you're wrong and you still get your bfp!

I was positive till this morn. Bad enough If I don't get a BFP before getting another year older but with the temp drop this morn looks like my LP is back to 12 days or less as well.

Oh cppeace, I'm so sorry! That's an impressive temp drop. Fuck it. Hugs.

I'm out. I started today. I will see you lovely ladies on the March thread.

Sorry to those who got af. And sorry to hear about your temp cp. maybe it will go back up tomorrow?

Afm. I got crosshairs of ff today. This is my first month using ff, i have been using ovia which is much more user friendly, but ff gives you ovulation crosshairs and you can see others charts so thats fun. Also i will be starting progesterone tonight. Although sometimes i think maybe i shouldnt because i dont think i will be pregnant based on how we bd. but im still in til the witch comes.

So I may have talked a bit too negative about my opk's and not been patient enough. Today I got a darker line. Not quite positive. The one that says 17 was fmu, but I went at 3 and this was at 7.30. So it's like a 4.5h hold. The other two are smu and after. Cervix was super open this morning but not that high and soft. We'll see. Not confident enought to predict what my temp will do tomorrow.

I'm sorry for those who AF got :( and sorry CP you are down. It's tough to see that temp take a nosedive :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 6
So sorry for af's sure I will be joining you soon, I lost one last Feb 14th of all days. So this month is a sensitive month for me :wacko:

Cppeace, im sorry that you're feeling so down. I hope that temp goes straight back up tomorrow :hugs:

Sorry to the ladies that are on to march testing. Im sure i will be joining you soon. I hope your new cycle is the one.

:dust:
Seems like we are all in need of some baby dust
:dust:

Thank you so much Teacher and Mom15 that really means the world to me. I will update you guys if there is anything significant to say after my appointment.

Sheeps, mine is the same. Any other time it's "we need to talk. I just feel we aren't having enough sex..." And then when it's baby making time he is suddenly the most tired he's ever been in his life and needs to sleep immediately! :dohh:

It's so frustrating!!

He says "I've got tummy ache" or
"I'm so tired "
And will literally just fall asleep as I'm talking to him urgh

What is wrong with them eh! I think to myself don't men usually love the fact they get a free pass!

I ended up doing an opk and its almost positive so we need to dtd later really but im not going to mention it and see what happens instead .. I think it makes it worse mentioning it!

Yeah planning I think makes it more difficult because then I feel like it's a chore. Not only does it ruin the fun it may take them longer to...you know. But it's not our fault. We would do it ourselves if we could lol x

CP, can you put me down for the 15th? Pretty sure I'll be Oing today (if that wasn't the start of my rise this morning with this morning's temp).

Sorry about all the af's :(

I'm anxiously (and impatiently lol) awaiting my positive opk which should be any day now.

Cp I am really sorry to see that temp dip. HOWEVER, I've seen many BFP charts that had crazy dips below the coverline. Just like you always tell us- you aren't out until the witch shows!

AFM- I am 8 dpo today. My nipples are itchy itchy still and the sides of my bbs are tender (of course that can be af symptoms too). I've had some weird intermittent cramping in my uterus and ovaries that I've not experienced before.. don't know what to think of that. I had a dream I tested early because I thought I was having twins and it was positive lol..

Poohbear - feeling the Same... where is that 2nd line on the opk?
:wacko::dohh::wacko:

BloBlo & pooh- I understand that wait! My cycles aren't regular so I was just peeing on stick after stick not having any clue if it was close to time or not lol (made for a LOT of BDing ha). One day it was just there! I hope you get your +opk soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->